Please login or register

AoERoR/Definitive Edition/Return of Rome
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Forums are dying & To Angel Zen
posted 08-13-00 09:54 AM ET (US)   
Zen, I understand why you banned Augustus, but tell me, how was he supposed to know that this site doesn't have that Anti-Flood software?

I just wanted to mention that you've banned the one Forummer who was visiting every day.

The Forums are deader than ever. Unfortunately, I also have very little time nowadays, and in a few months I might have to stop coming here for a few months.(Due to my studies)
Already, many of us have left.

This is the beginning of the end.

Farewell.

-The Phoenix

Replies:
posted 08-13-00 10:19 AM ET (US)     1 / 7  
I'm gonna leave these forums very soon. Forums are meant for people to say what they feel and want to say. Besides, their are better forums out there. Face it, the forums are dieing, nothings gonna stop that unless SOME of the administraitors brighten up a bit and let us have a little fun. Hmmmm, let me think when was the last time there was something interesting posted here..... hmmmmmm..., I KNOW! SINCE AGUSTUS LEFT!
posted 08-13-00 01:15 PM ET (US)     2 / 7  
Hey, calm down a bit all of you. it's too hot for thinking reasonably, see? It's pretty bad Zen didn't make himself much clearer much sooner, but you can still have a bit of fun here. This isn't a hate site, is it?
posted 08-14-00 00:16 AM ET (US)     3 / 7  
"it's all over guys, cool it." *HonoredMule looks sternly at everyone, who all bow their heads, until someone pipes up.*

"wait a minute, weren't you right in the middle of things too..."

*HonordMule makes a quick getaway*

------------------
HonoredMule
ICQ# 73239774
assassin@nbnet.nb.ca
Home page (coming soon)

posted 08-14-00 01:03 AM ET (US)     4 / 7  
We didn't exactly say you can say what you want and do what you want to do... this isn't exactly a public park, you know. Think of it as a "party" - bouncers have the right to remove people that are engaging in suspicious, obnoxious, or destructive behavior. You can tell me to brighten up all you want - but I still have to make sure nothing gets damaged on this site.

*AND* - we usually resolve problems like this outside of the forums, reasons being all the things that have just happened here.

------------------
ANGEL ZEN, FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
have you read the forum faq lately?
CLOUD: me, links, photography.
INDIGO: indigo media communications

posted 08-14-00 01:12 AM ET (US)     5 / 7  
*Aug stands next to Zen, puffs his chest out, and crosses his arms*

"Yeah! you heard the man!"

*Zen gives aug an ugly glare*

"oops, sorry "

*aug backs away from the powerful bouncer*

------------------
zone: dave_mustain
WormNet: DiscoStu
Email: kurtcobain49@hotmail.com

posted 08-14-00 02:32 AM ET (US)     6 / 7  
*Zen looks weirdly at Augustus*

*Keeps some distance from the dude*

------------------
ANGEL ZEN, FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
have you read the forum faq lately?
CLOUD: me, links, photography.
INDIGO: indigo media communications

posted 08-14-00 04:30 AM ET (US)     7 / 7  
Cool
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » AoERoR/Definitive Edition/Return of Rome » The Forums are dying & To Angel Zen
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames