Please login or register

AoERoR/Definitive Edition/Return of Rome
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Modpacks, mayhem and Photon Men
posted 11-02-02 07:06 PM ET (US)   
Modpacks? Does anyone understand them? And extracting files into a template? How! How? How!
The only good modpacks Ive seen are the Rashers, The Dragon War and Fort Mod. I emailed the photon guy, but his email address doesent work.
Anyone?

DR LORENZO
AoEH | Woad Creations Alumni
I of course meant bastard in a positive way! - Kor
I just sort of chop away at it when it gets long enough. The ladies love it. - Obese, on shaving
Lorenzo is kind of like that relative everyone knows about but won't talk about. - Crimson Knight
We already knew about the mass murders and gang rapes and ethnic cleansings, but now they've resorted to ENCRYPTING PEOPLES ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS! - drahnier
Replies:
posted 11-04-02 00:37 AM ET (US)     1 / 2  
IMPORTANT!
I have a progress report.
I belive I know how the Photon men were extracted.
I wont get your hopes up, but keep you guys posted!

DR LORENZO
AoEH | Woad Creations Alumni
I of course meant bastard in a positive way! - Kor
I just sort of chop away at it when it gets long enough. The ladies love it. - Obese, on shaving
Lorenzo is kind of like that relative everyone knows about but won't talk about. - Crimson Knight
We already knew about the mass murders and gang rapes and ethnic cleansings, but now they've resorted to ENCRYPTING PEOPLES ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS! - drahnier
posted 11-08-02 00:15 AM ET (US)     2 / 2  
Hooray! I'm the first person to post a reply! Hooray!

Now what was the topic about? Oh yeah.... hmmm... You keep working on it Lorenzo, I give up.

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·SnakeEyes·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·
Resident Ferry-Master
.:Woad creations:Blackstorm Inventions:.
AoE is my game,
SnakeEyes is my name!!!

Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » AoERoR/Definitive Edition/Return of Rome » Modpacks, mayhem and Photon Men
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames