You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Seņor de la tierra (Story Thread)
posted 06-22-03 04:09 AM ET (US)   
In case anyone wonders, Seņor de la tierra means "Lord of the Land". The story is set in and around a small spanish town.

You write your part of the story, charachters can join up, but you cannot control other charachters.

CHARACHTERS

Player: Dr Lorenzo
Name: Don Lorenzo
Items: 1 suit of armour, 1 lance, 1 short sword, 1 buckler shield, 1 helmet
Gold: 40

Player: SnakeEyes
Name: Sancho Daniellos
Items: 1 Walking Staff, I water Gourd, 1 Leather Jerkin, 1 Donkey

Player: Adamant Hoplite
Name: Aronillos Pontus
Items: 1 Winged Corinthian Helm, 1 Lether Armour, 1 Leg Greaves, 1 Long Spear

Feel free to join, post your charachter with a maximum of 5 items to begin with, and 40 gold

DR LORENZO
AoEH | Woad Creations Alumni
I of course meant bastard in a positive way! - Kor
I just sort of chop away at it when it gets long enough. The ladies love it. - Obese, on shaving
Lorenzo is kind of like that relative everyone knows about but won't talk about. - Crimson Knight
We already knew about the mass murders and gang rapes and ethnic cleansings, but now they've resorted to ENCRYPTING PEOPLES ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS! - drahnier

[This message has been edited by Dr Lorenzo (edited 06-28-2003 @ 08:16 PM).]

Replies:
posted 06-22-03 04:15 AM ET (US)     1 / 4  
Don Lorenzo 1
Slowly, placing one foot carefully in front of the other, walked a man with steely eyes, and iron glare. As he walked down the dirt road, he stripped off his breastplate and slung it on his back. With difficulty, he removed his forearm armour and gauntlets, (them joining his breastplate on his back) to reveal a red lancewound just below the pit of his arm.
As he approached the town, he stopped under a large olive tree. Throwing his weapons to the ground, he drank from a small stream passing by, and then fell into a deep sleep in the shade of the hot sun.....

DR LORENZO
I just sort of chop away at it when it gets long enough. The ladies love it. - Obese, on shaving
Lorenzo is kind of like that relative everyone knows about but won't talk about. - Crimson Knight
We already knew about the mass murders and gang rapes and ethnic cleansings, but now they've resorted to ENCRYPTING PEOPLES ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS! - drahnier
posted 06-25-03 03:03 AM ET (US)     2 / 4  
"Wake up! WAKE UPPE!" the Don did so, in a weary fashion, only to see a short man holding a walking staff yelling in his ear...(Sancho Daniellos, with a walking staff, water gourd, leather jerkin, and donkey) "What are you doing?!" The man cried, while jumping up and down "Drinking outta me watter! Run! Hide! Lest I whip your hide!"...

`ˇ.¸¸.ˇ´´¯`ˇˇ._.ˇSnakeEyesˇ.¸¸.ˇ´´¯`ˇˇ._.ˇ
Resident Ferry-Master
.:Woad creations:Blackstorm Inventions:.
AoE is my game,
SnakeEyes is my name!!!

posted 06-25-03 05:12 AM ET (US)     3 / 4  
Don Lorenzo 2
With growing irritation, Don Lorenzo raised to his full height. "Have you been living in a cave!" He shouted "The wars with the goblins have raged on for twenty long years, and I have come here to retire! I am tired of the warring life, and I wish only to travel these lands. The goblin wars will never end...." His voice trailed off, and he strapped his armour on. With a whistle, a horse galloped from under a leafy tree, fully saddled. the Don jumped upon it, and Beckoning to Sancho, rode towards town.

DR LORENZO
posted 06-28-03 05:55 PM ET (US)     4 / 4  
As the horse passes by, a voice suddenly cried out:

"Smouldering flames are rekindled!"

Striding out casually from a nearby tree, he repeated his odd sentence:

"Smouldering flames are rekindled!"

He stared blankly into space, and although his face is covered in a helm, the eyes are still clearly visible, as a mysteriousness clings about the air around him; like a veiled figure, surrounded by the unknown. To all onlookers, his helm, for a moment, would seem like between actual existence and ethereal, but perhaps, the shimmering is just a trick to the eye, from the scorching sun.

He pointed at Don Lorenzo, and nodded, with a barely discernable smile. It is becoming obvious that he is refering the armoured man as the 'smouldering flame'.

"If you be heading towards the town, may I ask to accompany you?" he asked simply, in such a tone that no emotion could be discerned.

Character:
Player: Adamant Hoplite
Name: Aronillos Pontus
Items: 1 Winged Corinthian Helm, 1 Lether Armour, 1 Leg Greaves, 1 Long Spear

_,~`Adamant Hoplite`~,_ - The Imaginary and Fantastical Hellenic Sovereign King
380 Health, 52 Attack, 30 Hack Armour, 12 Pierce Armour, Very Fast Speed, Inconvertible, etc, etc, etc.
"The people of Hellas shall rise - Hellenes, sharpen your Kopis, raise your Dory, wield your proud Hoplon in gleaming sunlight - time has inevitably arrived to cast down the corrupted Imperials."
AoEH | Zeus Heaven | MEO | Hoplites | The Allerian Empire
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Veni, Vidi, Vici » Seņor de la tierra (Story Thread)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames