You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Modding
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: AoE Star Wars Theme Modpack(this has already done before, but I'm quite far into it).
posted 06-08-00 06:53 PM ET (US)   
The Milenium Falcon being dogged by a couple of TIE fighters[/b]

Rebel Assault on an Imperial Star Destroyer

The infamous [i]Death Star battle station

I surely hope that these pictures would hold together and not dissapear. The mod as I have it now contains alot more ships and otherwise and I may post more pics of it. I may even have it downloadable as a beta.

The mod changes the some of the following units and buildings:

1.Improved Bowman = TIE Fighter
2.Horse Archer = X-Wing
3.Heavy Cav = Millenium Falcon
4.Greek Guard/Ballista Tower = Star Destroyer
5.Chariot Archer = A-Wing
6.Greek Wonder = Death Star
7.Ballista = Y-Wing
8.Trees = Asteroids

But the mod changes even more unit/building graphics than these...

The AoE sound fx have also been altered in this mod to fit the Star Wars theme. Sounds of horses moving and units selected become the sounds of engines on ships, sounds of archers shooting and swords clashing turn into lasers firing, ect.

As shown in these screens, interfaces have also been changed. Rebel Interface for the Egyptian civ and Imperial Interface for the Greek style. I have also changed the Asian civ interface, but I will tell you guys what it is when I post my next screen.

[This message has been edited by Agamemmnon (edited 06-08-2000).]

Replies:
posted 06-09-00 01:52 AM ET (US)     1 / 2  
This is really cool, Agg, but once I install a modpack, my AoE will permanently become Star Wars, right? I don't want that.
posted 06-09-00 08:18 AM ET (US)     2 / 2  
That's cool!!!
But how do you install it?
I downloaded the snow Modpack and downloaded a Modpack installer and I even installed it, it does not work with my game.

- Myth Pharoah

Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Modding » AoE Star Wars Theme Modpack(this has already done before, but I'm quite far into it).
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames