You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Modding
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: What will happen to AoE Heaven when AoK is out?
posted 09-15-99 07:56 PM ET (US)   
Just wondering. Will the AoE Heaven be closed down & disappear into cyberspace, or go on existing with one or two people (or none at all) who run it? Or will parts of the Heaven get closed, such as the forums?

Will people still be able to send their campaigns & scenarios here, and will others be able to download them?

Ingo

Replies:
posted 09-15-99 08:10 PM ET (US)     1 / 7  
Am I getting the sense that your not getting AoK?
Anyway its been great Ingo
I enjoyed your campaigns and hope to enjoy them in AoK
and I hope you will enjoy mine
posted 09-15-99 08:45 PM ET (US)     2 / 7  
Hey Ingo I know you have probably been asked a hundred times but will you continue in AOK?
I don't think AOE Heaven will disapper.
posted 09-16-99 04:32 AM ET (US)     3 / 7  
Yeah, sure I'll continue in AoK. As much as my finals & other stuff allow me to.
posted 09-16-99 04:50 AM ET (US)     4 / 7  
Given the state of the AOKH forum, I hope that I can come here and discuss AOK issues. Maybe it will tidy up when the game is released but right now it's a very sad place, IMO.

------------------
Josh the Great
sarmis_DarkRain

posted 09-16-99 06:56 AM ET (US)     5 / 7  
Hi, Ingo. AoE Heaven will stay open for quite a while (as long as we keep getting enough hits to justify it). The number of forums may decrease, and the news begin to suffer, but the download areas will be maintained. I'd guess it'll last a year after AoK comes out before the number of hits gets so small that we can't afford to keep it open. This is up the the five or so guys who actually own the site/pay the bills.
posted 08-07-00 00:46 AM ET (US)     6 / 7  
..ummm....lets see...... nope still the same.

------------------
MSN-IM: king_zoser@hotmail.com
The Zone: darius_the_mede
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/aoeziggurat/index.html
Email: laststop@ematic.com
"Great minds have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

posted 08-07-00 02:24 PM ET (US)     7 / 7  
That's why we need to keep posting and getting other people here!

Nakul.

Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Modding » What will happen to AoE Heaven when AoK is out?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames