Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Age of Empires: Single Player Campaigns
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Jewish Revenge

Author File Description
PhatFish
File Details
Number of Scenarios: ?
Updated 2023: File can be downloaded again. I did not create this by the way.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
King Edward 1 (Edster) I recently downloaded Jewish Revenge from your website. The idea for the scenario were quite good but I feel the author has gone over the top with the number of soldiers that are on the level. Due to this number the game plays extremaly slow and I would like to warn other people who have got P100's not to try it because the level is not Playable. Overall score i would give it would be fair. The balance is quite good on both sides each with equall amounts of soldiers. The creativity of the level is not bad but it doesnt work on slower computers.

[Edited on 12/28/04 @ 11:45 AM]

skald File not FoundThe file you are downloading can not be found.An email has been sent alerting us of the problem.

[Edited on 08/25/08 @ 12:27 AM]

Armored_Elephant This campaign has some potential, but there were some problems. The first two levels were a little too easy. The Seige of Carcamesh needs objectives displayed. Reinforcement Wait ends in defeat when the timer is done. The Siege of Babylon level was too hard. Fix these problems and someone might give you a top rated.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:544
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:199.07 KB
Added:12/30/97