Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Rise of Rome: Single Player Campaigns
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Fantôme Menace

Author File Description
Aommaster
File Details
Number of Scenarios: 12
Difficulty: Easy
It is a campaign based on the movie Star Wars episode 1, the Fantôme Menace. The twelve levels represents the movie like it is.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Bismarck
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.0
Balance1.0
Creativity1.0
Map Design1.0
Story/Instructions1.0
Summary
This 12-scenario campaign is all about StarWars. The story (if there is one) is in French though so you'll probably have problems deciphering the two-sentence intro informations.

Playability: 1
No playability at all. Most of the time, one or two hero units which have to be brought to the other corner of the map. This is either impossible because the enemy outnumbers you 100:1 or it is so easy that you can get through without even a scratch on your units. Newbic.

Balance: 1
No Balance, as mentioned above.

Creativity: 1
Creativity? If I could give a 0.5, I'd do it. The maps were either blank terrain or RM with the red or blue player's (there were no more players)units randomly distributed. I don't want to know how much time was spent on the 12 scenarios, probably less than 15mins on the whole campaign.

Map Design: 1
None. I was apalled at the newbic maps. As mentioned above. No more to say.

Story/Instructions: 1
Apart from the fact that they were in French, they were never longer than two sentences. If I didn't have French in school, I'd probably not have been able to even find out the mission objectives.

Additional Comments:
I'm wasting my time doing this review. DON'T download it. It would be a waste of time even downloading it. If you're interested in what a newbic campaign is, don't download this one; it's worse.

[Edited on 03/22/05 @ 04:13 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.0
Balance1.0