Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Mods
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Mods » Fields mod

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Fields mod

Author File Description
Morbius CONTENTS 1 SLP FILE

NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED USING DRS BUILDEXPLORER BOTH DOWNLOADABLE HERE IS A SMALL DOWNLOAD JUST TRY IT WAS PUT TOGEATHER IN SPARE TIME
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
GiorgosRox What in the world is it?
BBalazs It is intended to enhance the grass of AoE. I'll try it out, than submit a review. Giorgos, just try out, ok?

!!!Morbius, can you upload SLP Studio and DRS Explorer? They aren't in the new granary's utility section anymore for some reason...!!!

[Edited on 06/29/05 @ 07:22 AM]

Nickssoft if we already have good grass why do we need this mod... failed
GiorgosRox im not exactly sure why we needed ROF either....
Morbius
File Author
Yea ROF SUCKS 80+ SCENARIOS OF "FUJI IS CELEBRATING BUILD THREE WONDERS"

nICKSSOFT PLEASE SPEAK TO INGO VAN THIEL BECAUSE HE WOULD AGREE WITH ME

ON A HAPPYER NOTE

bbalaz i have submitted them and my suprise pack

[Edited on 07/17/05 @ 03:44 AM]

The Dark Archer
Rating
Rating: 2.5
My first thourghts were that this mod didn't do anything much, just changed the the grass terain so that there was some dark green sprayed in the middle. Unfortunately then I spoted the one bug that this mod has, Elevations. When the is say a level 4 elevation the new grass terrain stays flat no matter what so then you can see unrealistic black space all over the elevations. Apart from that the mod isn't to bad

Additional Comments:
One last thing I like about this mod is that it has only one .slp file to replace meaning that using on Slp Studio to install it doesn't take very long. But then againg with the new Mod Installers in the utility section you don't even have to use Slp Studio.

Should I download:
If you are playing a bad scenaio with no elevations why not. It's not to big and easy to install. Answer: Yes.

The Dark Archer
Rasteve
Rating
Rating: 1.5
This modpack changes the shade of green for grass terrain. It doesn't work for elevation. This has no use. The download only includes a SLP so you need to figure out how to update your terrain.DRS file.

Additional Comments:
Don't bother.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,110