Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Rise of Rome: Multi Player Scenarios
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Rise of Rome: Multi Player Scenarios » Aussie Aussie Aussie Oil Oil Oil

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oil Oil Oil

Author File Description
G1ggy
File Details
No. of Players: 8
Difficulty: Moderate
Oil was discovered in two Australian locations! Find it, and survive the crisis!

Basically, you can play as any Australia city, or as New Zealand. There are 2 randomly (and I mean randomly) placed ruins on the map, which are in different locations each time! To win, you must control both of them at the same time.

This map was made using an Australia map by Centurion_Z_1 (thanks Centy =D), but all the customisation was done by me.

Good luck, have fun!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
WillNotAllow
(id: GeorgeROR)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity2.0
Map Design2.0
Story/Instructions3.0
Playability: 4
I have not MP tested this so I will give it a good estimation. However even single player testing it saw that the randomness of the ruins sometimes lead to them being right next together in a far of location. Recommend you retry if victory within two minutes.

Balance: 3
Balance is good as each team needs to travel, attack and hold locations.

Creativity: 2
Creativity is mainly in the story line so I will save the points for there, the using of random wells earns a little.

Map Design: 2
Map design is poor, considering one is held to higher standards these days with the beta editors. However there is good resource placement.

Story/Instructions: 3
Story gets a better grade, nice instructions and subsequntial written pedagogy enables the user to get interested in the scenario.

Additional Comments:Looks fun for MP, but Would not mind seeing a touch up of this with a little beta editing...
G1ggy
File Author
Quoute: Recommend you retry if victory within two minutes.

err..yeah, sorry about that, but that's part of the fun of randomness; you never know who will have the advantage.

Thanks for the review, George! I suggest we play this sometime.
Nezon Trust me, mines HEAPS worst. Mine has no design or creativity at all :P So yours is really good!! Unlike mine ...

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity2.0