Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Real World Maps
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

USA

Author File Description
Dean McCullough Here you go... A gigantic template of the USA.

-Made with atlas
-Perfect accuracy
-NO random junk
-Designer friendly

Go ahead and use the template to make your own scenarios. I'll update in the future with an RM adaption if asked.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dean McCullough
File Author
Looks like Lorry deleted what one fellow had said, so it appears that I now have nothing to say but... Download the map!

[Edited on 08/26/07 @ 06:08 PM]

jlharter
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.9
Balance4.9
Creativity4.9
Map Design4.9
Story/Instructions4.9
(Note, I rate map templates based on map design and creativity alone - all other scores here merley reflect 'map design')

Great template!!!

Only defects, from my point of view, is the lack of USA as a whole or, alternatively, the lack of depicting North America as a whole (it does look like a good map, however, to depict English colonization - but not of the U.S.). Basically, as it is now it should have been called part of North America rather then USA, since it inluded parts of Canada and Mexico and excluded Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. territories

(~Please note, this is a side ramble ~ yes territories; based on the definition of empire the U.S. could be called one even as far back as the late 1800s after the war against Spain. In fact, many American people, and other people internationally, were complaining after the war with Spain that they feared the imperialistic desires of the American government. However, WWI, the great depression, and WWII quickly dropped the subject from many people's discussion topics as there was more prominant issues at hand. As time went on after WWII, the subject became mostly one discussed at universities and/or by historians and dropped by the average American person for the most part. - anyways, I was just discussing this with a friend yesterday and it is one of my favorite subjects to discuss/debate so had to include it here.)

Anyways. Great map, next to perfect. Title should be different though.

[Edited on 12/14/07 @ 01:29 AM]

fabless12 How do I install this in my game ?!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.9
Balance4.9
Creativity4.9