Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Age of Empires: Single Player Campaigns
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Age of Empires: Single Player Campaigns » The Golden Age Of Bulgaria Demo

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Golden Age Of Bulgaria Demo

Author File Description
Nikokol
File Details
Number of Scenarios: 1
Difficulty: Moderate
Here's the demo of my upcoming campaign. Comments are welcome and anyone who reviews/comments it, be prepared to edit it because I will soon release the full version.

Nikokol(at)abv(dot)bg
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
EME2940820 Very nice.

I really like the dynamic where the guards open the road.

The palisades could use some work.

When I attacked the Orange, the Red cataphracts responded by blocking the entrance to Constantinople. I was unable to kill the Blind-Lame Priest the first time, and I no longer had access to Constantinople for the second time. Nice touch!
Fisk
(id: Fruktfisk)
Staff
when you go out of the city there is a lot of desert patches where the roads cross, looks a little bit unnatural, tried using grass patches?
and the palisades need some work, the new ee would make it easy. but in most cases it is a good campaign. (longing to review the full version)
thebest392 I downloaded but when i want to play i press Custom Campain and choose yours

when i want to start the game it shuts down automaticly..

why:S??
Bug_Burner Your probley gonna end up getting quite a few errors poping up on the blue screen of death soon.
jlharter I just started playing this one. The demo looks great - though I have not completed the first campaign yet. I like the idea of playing a few characters amongst a larger scene of activity. Including a mixture of allies and enemies. I mean, in the real world how often does one control every action within an empire or within a 'nation'. Of course, I have yet to play the campaign demo as a whole so I will send a review once I do. I am really looking forward to this one though.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,070
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:202.13 KB
Added:09/22/07