Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Utility Programs
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Black micro template

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Black micro template

Author File Description
zapdotep
The hidden black terrain is now available in microscopic (48*48) size. Previously the smallest available size was Tiny (72*72).

Original Hidden Terrains by Trisolo aka Scenario_T_C:
http://aoe.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aoecgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,5461,,all

I really wanted to make this during the contest, but I didn't have Zlibnoh. After the contest was already over I emailed Digit and he told me to use AoK Trigger Studio, which among its many features can do the raw compression and decompression operations, replacing the Zlibnoh functionality.

If you want other sizes, read Trisolo's tutorial:
http://aoe.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aoecgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,5474,,all

Special thanks to:
DiGiT, for making AoK Trigger Studio
Trisolo, for writing the Custom Map Size Tutorial, and for making the original hidden terrain templates.
Axoren, for making test scenario
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
MrCheeze What's Zlibno?
Nacht Jaeger
(id: RCM7525)
DiGiT's decompressing program.
HMFSFM
(id: Da KiLLeR)
zaptdotep:
It has a bug. I tested it, for the first time, doing just a little map design and then saving it, but, when I tried to save it, it freezed. I would like to have this updated, if you can, because I have an excellent idea about the next scenario I would do, About the Adventures of Zenor. Thanks.
zapdotep
File Author
11/16/08: Axoren has extensively tested it and there are NO bugs.

----------------
I'm sorry it crashed. As far as I know there shouldn't be anything to make it crash. Can you give me any helpful information, like if you using any mods (such as Tribalism Teaser)?

Also, Trisolo (Scenario_T_C) made many more and they are available in different sizes. You can find them at the address above. (This file here is just the microscopic size, which I made because Trisolo didn't make the micro size)

[Edited on 11/16/08 @ 06:50 PM]

HMFSFM
(id: Da KiLLeR)
No, I didn't use any mods. Just ROR(EMPIRESX).
zapdotep
File Author
Just to make sure, if you haven't already, replace the empires.dat with the original from the CD. Try the templates made by Trisolo, see if they work. Also please try opening my template in AoE first, then enable all eight players, set their diplomacy to neutral and check allied victory. Save and see what happens. If it works, then try opening in RoR and doing a little designing and then try saving it. Save early and often.

note: I have school so no AoE for me; it may take a while before I can reply again.

V Thanks Fruktfisk for review!
V

[Edited on 12/07/08 @ 04:23 PM]

Fisk
(id: Fruktfisk)
Staff
Rating
Rating: 5
It's a fog template, on a microscopic map... what more is there to tell? For those whodon't know how to hex-edit a scn this is extremely useful, and for those who do it still saves a lot of time. Keep up the good work Zappy!
Possidon Could this work in AOK too?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:167
Favorites: [Who?]0