Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Miscellaneous Files
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » How to Install the Enhanced Editor

Download File Post Review Post Comment

How to Install the Enhanced Editor

Author File Description
Ninetails
(id: TailSpray)
There are a surprising number of people that don't know how to install the Enhanced Editor or other modified data files, so I wrote up this document showing how to do it. I originally sent this to Da Killer/HMFSFM in an email to help him out and apparently it worked, so I'm releasing this to the public.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Kelcin Cool :).
Keep up the good work :).

Kelcin
Ninetails
File Author
I know it's a short document, but I figure that the problem for most people is lack of a visual reference. Just telling them how isn't enough.
Helelix I got it after a while but it did take a bit of persistence. Originally I had no confidence in the EE because I thought that it would stuff my game up and I was satisfied with the original editor. Since then my opinions and views have changed and now I'll only touch the original editor to test.

[Edited on 12/17/08 @ 01:22 AM]

zapdotep Yay! Now I don't have to fry my brain trying to explain how to do something so very simple. "A picture is worth a thousand words"
Dean McCullough This is pointless... Why not just put this file in with the orginal enhanced editor file?
Ninetails
File Author
Because I don't have access to those files, Trisolo does. Besides, this is only for those who need a visual reference to preform the install. I agree it would be easier if this was included in each of those downloads, but it's not possible for me to do.
zapdotep May I include a modified version of this in the next update of Improved Editor?
Ninetails
File Author
Go ahead, it's only a bare-bones walkthrough, any modification is welcome. You may credit me if you like but you don't have to.
Dean McCullough If you don't know how to install the enhanced editor than you probably don't deserve the privilege to operate a computer...
Ninetails
File Author
I agree, but this should save some trouble explaining this to every other n00b that can't figure it out.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:559
Favorites: [Who?]0