Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Rise of Rome: Single Player Scenarios
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Parting Gift

Author File Description
Ninetails
(id: TailSpray)
File Details
Difficulty: Easy
Since this was my last day I thought I'd whip something up, so I opened up a 20x20 map and took an hour and a half and did as much as I could in that time, trying to beat the clock.

This is not really a playable map, you just explore and look at the design. It's not nearly what I'd call a finished work, but suitable for the time I did it in.

Thanks to everyone here at AoEH for making it such a great site and resource for this timeless game. Even more; thanks for all the awesone times and great scenarios you've all created. And before anyone asks, no, I'm not leaving, this is not a going away speech. :)

Here's to a great new year!
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Helelix yay! first download. (small things get me excited!)
Kelcin It's a very nice looking map :).
Ninetails
File Author
I suppose it's okay for only an hour and a half. Still, I wish I could have worked on it more. Actually, this gives me an idea for a contest; The One Day Contest! You have 24 hours to complete your entry.

[Edited on 01/05/09 @ 11:56 AM]

Kelcin I think you should make a small map with lots of eye candy, but try to make it so you can play it for a long time, like a rpg. Make it like a small mmorpg, except you are the only one playing.
HMFSFM
(id: Da KiLLeR)
Downloading it now ;)
Fisk
(id: Fruktfisk)
Staff
What am I supposed to do?
Kelcin There is no way to win it.
You just enjoy the beauty and nonviolence.
Helelix 24 hours to complete your entry? I'd be good at that. Or you could have a competition with a very early closing date. Maybe 3 days from beginning to end? I think that we should actually do that as our next competition.
Ninetails
File Author
Problem is, it would be the MMC all over again. The only way you could get a good level of detail is to go micro.
Kelcin How about a 10 by 10 contest?
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:202
Favorites: [Who?]0