Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Mods
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Mods » Natural Resource Increase

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Natural Resource Increase

Author File Description
phosphurx General Resource Increase like the amount of wood trees contain is more than double for some trees,

the amount of food fish contain is almost 3x more

the amount of gold..... gold contains is about 3x more
same for stone.

farming related technology's have greater effect on farm food production.
domestication +200, plow + 300, irrigation +400
at the end of that farms should be built with about 1000+ food.

Houses now cost twice as much, take twice as long to build and hold twice the people.
this seemed fair.

Place the empires.dat in your "Age of empires\data2" folder, remember to backup first

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
plismo I like this mod you are able to have less houses also I feel this game more natural with this mod less delay when moving the villagers and everything, congratulations!
WrightKnight I'm happy that this was easy to use, as I'm pretty bad at manipulating programming. However, I'm a little concerned. You did say that some of the trees would have their wood count upped, but a LOT of trees actually saw a reduction, most from 100 to 40. To be fair, I did see an increase in some trees to 180-200, usually Oak or Palm, but most Forest trees got a massive reduction. Any reason?
Rasteve
Rating
Rating: 3
The mod increases resources in general (although some trees have less wood). The house changes are not too bad in principle. However, the sum of the changes are too drastic for most and I cannot see this being a preferred format over the original game.

Additional Comments:
An improvement would be to add vanilla AoE support, fix the bugs in lower wood for some trees and state the changes clearly.
Mikelolbae does this mod work across multiplayer platform
darkworriar Can you combinated with unlimited farm mod? i tried to modyfy the tech and empires data to have high resourcer and unlimited farm ,but i can't ,pls help me if you can :D

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,155
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:233.21 KB