Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Mods
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Mods » terrain files and more

Download File Post Review Post Comment

terrain files and more

Author File Description
doortech1 spice up your scenarios with these new terrains and graphics. I do not give tutorials on how to use as it was a chore teaching myself and I made these three years ago. Hope someone can use, all rights released, not responsible for anything, yada yada. Some of the graphics i did change like some trees are actually signs like "siege Shop" and "Danger". Enjoy. I uploaded the drs and slp files under misc. files, listed under "terrain slp, drs". I will do a better job submitting next time and do apologize for any mistakes. Also the cobblestone and desert terrains are rough, meaning i did not weave the textures such as the originals , mainly for time. Also my alpha channel experience is slim to none. Still makes very nice and different map designs. Thanks
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
doortech1
File Author
I hope someone has found a use. I used these in conjunction with the composite editor, the best AOE tool to date in my opinion, this helps finish the terrain edges with other textures like rubble or desert patches. Also altered Bones[2 of them], a couple trees are signs, and a grass clump and some terrain cracks. Thanks, doortech1.
Mapsaoe007 GRrrrrrrrr it totaly destroy my graphic system of age of empires 1!!!!!! i kill u! you ****er assholed idiot and prostitute asshole!
doortech1
File Author
Yeah, these were not made for idiots who do not know how to alter graphics files. Obviously above your intelligence. So no, **** you.
Thompsoncs Both of you, calm down and watch your language.

Mapsaoe007, always back up files you're going to replace. And you can always reinstall your game. Dont blame others if you fail to take precautions when using mods.

Doortech, it might be that you did not provide enough information and warnings with the download. Not everybody has modding experience, so it's generally expected that the maker of a mod gives clear instructions on how to install, what files should be backed up and how you can deinnstall.

In any case, both watch your language, if you feel somebody gives unreasonable comments on your file, warn an admin and he will take care of it.
doortech1
File Author
I do apologize MR. Moderator. You warned me earlier about posting these files in such a fashion. I just did not like at all what was said by this user. In the time it took to post that rude comment , they could have replaced the original dat. files. Too funny, am sorry for the language. DoorTech1
Ilya Kaudzi I have an idea - if you make a swamp, which absorbs its victims?
It would be difficult to do?
If we like the idea to write a review for me - I'll think of more.
doortech1
File Author
) have not messed with AOe in ages, but off the top of my head, that could be done with just the composite editor.

A swamp placed over land , which has King Crocs submerged but trapped within the editors constraints{IE. deepwater} which would kill quickly any wanderer.

[Edited on 08/22/13 @ 01:57 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,070
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:2.57 MB