Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Mods
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Mods » more terrain files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

more terrain files

Author File Description
doortech1 some weird red terrain, kinda lava I guess, do not remember. Also some desert elevated terrain edges, and some border pieces.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Thompsoncs I wouldn't recommend just posting the bmp files. Many people have 64 bit pc's that don't allow any drs editing. And even if they have a computer that can run it, many wouldn't know how to do it. Better to just provide the modded terrain.drs file.

I expect this would only work by overwriting the existing terrains, right?

Btw, where did you find them? One of the beta's?

[Edited on 01/17/12 @ 04:11 PM]

doortech1
File Author
I am not sure what you mean 64 bit pics? I run xp, vista and seven and a 64 bit system except xp and have no problems. The pics as bit maps are for those who can use and I posted the files seperately to accomodate any others. Lastly , I did not find them anywhere, I made them myself. When I said I found some more files, I meant on my storage disk. Hope that answers all , if not repost, thanks, DoorTech1.
doortech1
File Author
Sorry, just got your meaning. I did make these in xp but use them in all systems. Also you could individually place files through slp studio and keep most of the original files. These were very difficult to make and keep the same palette as the originals, so caution when altering as what you create may look nice until you overwrite the original then it can get ugly! I would like to add that I stated they were not perfect replacements but very usable and different. I am considering another batch of terrain files in the near future. Thanks again, especially for not being critical of my efforts. Hope someone posts a campaign soon with these.DoorTech1.
doortech1
File Author
I thought I had used "slp" in seven or vista but it has been AGES since I worked on these files. I will take yor word for now, but am going to try sometime to see for sure. I apologize for misreading your post, I rush sometimes. Thanks, DoorTech1.
doortech1
File Author
See, I rushed again. I will take your word for it, not "yor". I should pay attention to spell check.
Ilya Kaudzi Well! A white desert is in this mods?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:773
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:761.48 KB
Added:01/05/12