Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Mods
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Mods » Zepher's Mod 3.0

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Zepher's Mod 3.0

Author File Description
Zepher stone/gold/wood Farms Now able to be built at the villager on page 2 as soon as level 1 so enjoy. p.s. the farms they are infinite as far as I Know just have to wait for them to reset the resource they are putting out.

Icbm now Doubles the hit pints of villager/archer/soldier/horse archer type monsters and Doubles the range of all Siege Workshop units and makes villagers carry 20000 of any resource p.s. can be activated over and over to add more and more hit points and range.

Medusa Now adds 10 health to all units and makes villagers faster and carry 10000 and makes cost of all units/buildings/walls 0 and gives ya 2000 of each resource p.s. can be activated over and over to add more and more health and resources.

HoyoHoyo Now adds 600 health to all priest type unit and 6 movement and 6 range and 6 line of sight and 6 search radius p.s. this includes blind priests and can be activated over and over to add more and more.

If ya have any Idias for changes for age of empires or rise of rome post them or send them to "ZepherZaper@gmail.com" without the "s and If I can make the changes I will and put them in the mod and upload it as soon as possible Thanks.
p.s. I will most likely check my mail.

Added Easy to use installer and uninstaller.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Zepher
File Author

[Edited on 04/13/17 @ 11:27 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:485