Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Mods
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Mods » UPatch HD 1.1

Download File Post Review Post Comment

UPatch HD 1.1

Author File Description
aoe_scout

------------ ! Download was moved - to the official site ! ------------

Please do not mirror/upload to other sites, use the link above instead.

For more details and full list of features - visit the official site.

NOTE: You are not allowed to use or include UPatch HD or any parts of it (including graphics) in other software, mods or websites (this includes re-uploading here) without the author's permission. You are not allowed to sell or bundle UPatch HD with other software, mods or services.
Pages: « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
cboy clubman Thanks for sharing this amazing modification to the game, I really love what you did for this game and what we can see in future versions, please release the next version asap!
ian90 I'm sorry but I don't get it. I've installed Gold edition, then patch 1.0c, then UPatch and I didn't notice any change in the game (empiresx.exe). Nothing at all. Is it necessary to turn it on somehow?
aoe_scout
File Author
No, you just install. The full list of changes is here:
http://aoe.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aoecgi/display.cgi?action=st&fn=17&tn=6327&st=recent&f=17,6327,0,365

To verify if it's installed - start a new game (not a save) and click on a Gold mine, it should have 480 Gold, not 400.

UPatch 1.0.5 doesn't change game version, it works like mod. There are no graphical changes or changes in the exe.

Resolutions and other changes will be included in the NEXT version - 1.1 (this is explained in the description).

[Edited on 09/13/13 @ 04:44 AM]

Ilya Kaudzi Resolutions and other changes? And what? Any global changes planned?
Wishes to accept?
ian90 Ok, thanks :) I just thought I'll see something at first sight.
I'm looking forward to the next version :)
aoe_scout
File Author
@Ilya Kaudzi: Some of the changes from 1.0.5 (the link above) will be included, but not all. Other planned changes are listed here:
http://aoe.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aoecgi/display.cgi?action=st&fn=17&tn=6327&st=2#post3

[Edited on 09/13/13 @ 07:49 AM]

cboy clubman Greeks don't get walls any more?
aoe_scout
File Author
Sorry, stupid bug (it's because of the removed free walls bonus). I already uploaded the fix. Uninstall 1.0.6 and install 1.0.6.1. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I'm very careful with my work, I don't know how I missed it.

Thank you very much for reporting this! If you have any other questions or suggestions you can post in the forum.

[Edited on 10/18/13 @ 08:58 AM]

aoe_scout
File Author
It is all explained in the description:

- The final version - 1.1 will have resolutions, not 1.0.x.

- Any version of AOE (1.0/1.0a) will work - but only on Rise of Rome.

[Edited on 12/10/13 @ 05:50 AM]

darkmarek Hi, I think that anyone who wants to play Age of Empires without any other changes except HD resolution should have the opportunity with your patch do you think?
Pages: « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:26,421
Favorites: [Who?]32