Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Mods
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Mods » Zepher's Mod 8.0

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Zepher's Mod 8.0

Author File Description
Zepher Added Research/Technology Free Resources which makes all your Resources change value to 99999.
Cost Of this Research/Technology is No Cost.

Added Research/Technology Farms 101 now a required Research/Technology to get My Farms that I made the Wood-Farm,Stone-Farm,Gold-Farm.
Cost Of this Research/Technology is 1000 Food.

Added Research/Technology Animals 101 now a required Research/Technology to get My Animals that I made Please note the names are the same as the real animal you will find in the wild the Gazelle,Lion,Alligator,Elephant Animals are ramakes of those only you control them. They Are Trainable at the Storage Pit.
Cost Of this Research/Technology is 1000 Food.

Changed Town Center into a small movable unit.

Fixed Problem With Town Center Looking Like Villager When Moving.

Fixed Unfair Advantage on enemy AI by removing the ability to attack with the town center.

Fixed Some of the Icon Problems with the Town center which I accidentally I made in past.

I Got rid of useless units that I made that have been made useless by being practically replaced or were to strong a list of units that have been deleted that were in last update is below.

1.Pandora's Box = Reason for removal It was just way to strong and made the game not worth playing because it destroyed everything.

2.Villager Of Many Waters = Reason it was removed is because of the fact I added Hawk Villager which I have come to realize is way better and I find My self rarely using it.

3.Water Priest = Reason it was removed is because of the fact I added Hawk Priest which I have come to realize is way better and I find My self rarely using it.

More Fixes to my Mod coming soon.

you find any glitches or other problems please notify me. Thanks.

Will Consider Any Requested Changes so if you think it could use something. send me a tell.

Also Please Comment and and rate. Thanks.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Ilya Kaudzi Zepher Hello!
I installed your mod using the program :
Modpack installer/uninstaller.
But nothing like what you mentioned, I have not seen.?!?
Zepher
File Author
Ilya Kaudzi I don't Quite understand what you are trying to say.
Ilya Kaudzi This program (Modpack installer/uninstaller)installed your mod. But there are no visible changes...

[Edited on 02/07/14 @ 10:08 AM]

Zepher
File Author
Ilya Kaudzi That is because it is not a graphic mod it is a dat/dll file type mod. it has no changes to anything in the drs files. I only changed which
icons and graphics where used for the units there is no graphic changes to the game. I did not add or remove any graphics I just made it use a diffent one that was already in the game your mod installer/uninstaller only installs graphic changes not changes to dat files.
Zepher
File Author
version 9.0 will have a Bat file mod installer/uninstaller and instructions on using it. so look foreword to that version. and enjoy version 8.8 which can be found here http://aoe.heavengames.com/dl-php/showfile.php?fileid=2475.

[Edited on 02/08/14 @ 10:03 AM]

Zepher
File Author
Version 9.0 is going to have a lot of changes. I am working currently on build able terrains.

[Edited on 02/10/14 @ 11:52 PM]

TheDude34 Zepher's Mod 9.0 once it passes all the heaven games protocols and is deemed not a threat will be released

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:396
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:532.45 KB
Added:01/29/14