Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Mods
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Mods » Lost Empires

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Lost Empires

Author File Description
Epd999 Full version released 20th Febuary 2016 (NZL)

[url=http://www.addpoll.com/Epid/survey/lost-empires-mod-survey-1]survey

Requires Unofficial Patch. Download Below.
[url=http://aoe.heavengames.com/dl-php/showfile.php?fileid=2477]Upatch

Changelog:
1.4.1:
- Mauryans bonus changed to Fisherman & Fishingboats working 20% faster
- Enabled Chariot, Scythe Chariot, Chariot Archer for Mauryan use.

Initial Release:
- Added Light Cavalry (Scout with increased attack, hit points, line of sight and speed)
- Added Heavy Camel Rider (Camel Rider with increased attack, melee armor, hit points and line of sight.)
- Added Trainable Mercenary (Acts exaclty like the mercenary in the scenario editor, cost 100 gold made in the academy)
- Added Crossbowman (Bowman with increased attack, melee armor, piercing armor,
- Added Trader (Works exactly like Trade Boats, though on
land and between the Market and Trade workshop)
- Added Merchant (Works like Merchant Ships, though on
land and between the Market and Trade workshop)

- Added Atlanteans
- Villagers work 20% faster
- Full Tech. Tree
- Villagers cost 60 food
- Added Celtics
- Woodcutters work 20% faster
- Infantry move 20% faster
- Ballista, Scorpio, Stone Thrower, Catapult and Heavy Catapult fire 25% faster
- Added Etruscans
- Gold Miners work 20% faster
- Chariots move 20% faster
- Hoplites, Phalanx and Centurion attack 30% faster
- Added Mauryans
- Villagers work 12.5% faster
- Infantry, Scout, Light Cavalry, Camel Rider, Heavy Camel Rider, Cavalry, Heavy Cavalry and Cataphract do +1 damage to buildings
- Priests move 20% faster
- Changed Helepolis to Scorpio
- Added a new bonus to Shang; Crossbowman fire 20% faster
- Added a new bonus to Assyria; Siege Weapons have +1 Pierce Armor
- Added New Heroes

Shang, Sumerian and Babylon now have a AI that uses the mod!! You can also make your own AI!!

To install mod, drag folder out of the .zip into the Mods directory. (Please make sure that upatch is installed)

Please let me know if there are any bugs
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Epd999
Staff
File Author
Unfortunately there have been issues with my computer charger and I won't have time to edit the files because it's on 12% battery, sorry hopefully I can get it fixed soon.

Fixed :)

[Edited on 06/07/15 @ 12:50 PM]

grifo1234 thanks allot for ruining my aoe, I did what you told me to do I open the zip then I opened the file and copied it to the aoe folder and now when I try to start the game it says:"The procedure entry point DirectDrawCreate could not be located in the dynamic link library UP.dll." plz tell me how to fix this crap I'm really mad just so you know and trying not to swear
XLightningStormL
(id: TheBronyKing11)
Fokin Hell,

There appears to be an Error (Same as the Comment Above) where there's an error with the UP.dll File.

Something about: DirectDrawCreate could not be located.

I don't know why, but try to, i dunno USE ASSETS THAT DON'T CHANGE THE ORIGINAL UP.DLL FILE FROM UPATCH

Thank You
Epd999
Staff
File Author
I am sorry for the miss hap. The problem is the new Upatch update, my mod is now incompatible. These problems should be fixed when I use the mod folders in Upatch, but I do not yet know how to format my mod so it works. I did not make any changes to the UP.dll

As to fixing it, try and uninstall and reinstall AOE Patch/AOE, remember to back up your saves, campaigns and scenarios.

[Edited on 10/21/15 @ 01:41 PM]

ntp1202 Can you combine Lost Empire mod and Populations Limit mod Change together.
That's would be better.
Thanks for reading my comment

[Edited on 03/27/16 @ 12:23 AM]

ntp1202 Please add Writing tech for Celtic (because it is a disavantange to play with team)
Fix the Atlantean error at Dock in Iron Age
when i had researched Trireme, I saw Catapult Trireme under Fire Galley, and research both Engineering and Juggernaught, I didn't see any thing change at Dock, and the Fire Galley still there
(You better re-play the game as Atlanteans to see the error)
ntp1202 The game is sometimes lagged when i plays as Mauryan, and Mauryans as a opponent in the game
It appears "game is starting" screen but it doesn't appear a game
Please check and fix that error
ntp1202 Similar to Mauryans, when I play Random Map I set the Atlanteans, Celtics, Etruscans as opponent, It's just the appears the game starting screen, but it doesn't enter the game scn.
You better try these new civilisations as opponent and you will see.
Please fix the error
I hope you can complete that smoothly
Epd999
Staff
File Author
"Can you combine Lost Empire mod and Populations Limit mod Change together." - You can yourself, if you go into the mods folder, open up-mod.ini, then between ModLanguage & ModCivCount put "ModSPPopLimit=. Make sure there is a space between the the 2 other entries and load it and you will have the amount you set.

"Please add Writing tech for Celtic" - At this point I wish not do to do this, but a might make a survey, and this could be apart of it. (This is because historically celts did not have writing)

"Fix the Atlantean error at Dock in Iron Age"
I will fix this error, though at this point Atlanteans will have Fire Galleys not Catapult Triremes, again I may do a survey, for now just don't research catapult triremes.

"The game is sometimes lagged when i plays as Mauryan, and Mauryans as a opponent in the game. It appears "game is starting" screen but it doesn't appear a game"
- I test it and play games with all the civilizations quite frequently, I do not have this problem, this may not be something to do with my mod.

"Similar to Mauryans, when I play Random Map I set the Atlanteans, Celtics, Etruscans as opponent, It's just the appears the game starting screen, but it doesn't enter the game scn." - Same as above

ntp1202 I really appreciate your creativity and hard working, I recommend you to combine "Population Change Limit" and "Lost Empire" on your new release because not everyone know how to change pop limit in your mod.
I argree that Celtic didn't have Writting in history but it's more unconfortable to play, to see teammates LOS. Example: In AOE 2, Celtic can see teammates LOS when research Cartography (the same as Writting) at market.
Everybody (even I) just hope you can release a lastest mod that's better, more enjoyable, more easy to use.
My best words for you, man
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,229