Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Definitive Edition: Single Player Scenarios
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Corlis

Author File Description
PhatFish
File Details
Difficulty: Mod-Hard

Please play on the Hard difficulty setting.

Your tribe, known as the Fjalts, have been living peacefully side by side with Martek until his ambitions grew over his head. Your tributes were no longer satisfactory, but your land was. The easiest way to conquer your town and tribe was to flood the river, breaking the dams that withheld the water from the sea - washing away the filth - and those who survived became slaves of Martek's empire. Eventually the land would become suitable for growing farms and crops, but not until a man, once a captured slave, took it upon himself to revolt against Martek's insanity. His name was Corlis.

Screenshots:

This was designed purely with Definitive Edition's (buggy) editor. For those who like B & D with a few puzzle elements, enjoy this little scenario.

PhatFish
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Lord Draganta
(id: GiantTalos)
Can you please tell me how the teams are supposed to be? The enemy king gets killed by the purple defenders a few seconds after starting.

Edit: Ok the only way to get the teams right is to make it a campaign. Now I see how hard this is. My 8th attempt to find a place where I don't get pounded by swordsmen and triremes, still no luck. North west is a vague description. Tried many ways to that direction, endin up getting destroyed. I will have to pass I'm afraid.

Edit 2: After a long while, I managed to find the flooded village lol. Next problem: A LOT of stone, gold and wood resources are not collectible. Even outside the flooded city. I see that they are overlapped with other stuff in the flooded city, but not outside of it, and I still can't mine any of it.

I was doing the last part of them issions, invaded the other continent, but putting villagers to work was a HUGE chore, they only cut a few times wood then they idle out. I ran out of resources and decided to permanently quit. If you improve these points, it could be a great scenario.

[Edited on 04/11/19 @ 07:36 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:627
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:159.99 KB