Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Mods
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Mods » Zepher's Mod 13

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Zepher's Mod 13

Author File Description
Zepher Age of Empires: Rise of Rome
Zepher's Mod
Zepher's Mod is an Unofficial Mod for Age of Empires: Rise of Rome made by Zepher, Which adds new Units, changes to cheats, new Techs, some old Scenarios, and campaigns. Requires U-Patch HD 1.1-R4.
--Tested, Working 100%--
Added Install Exe which installs all files into the chosen location it has default location for install set to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires\Mods it can be changed if you installed for anyone that installed age of empires and upatch for the game to a different location.
this exe is a fast way to install the mod and will be added to all future versions of my mod.
when my mod is installed this way it will add a uninstaller for my mod to the age of empires Gold edition directory you can still install it via the old slow way of transferring files from the zip file to your mod folder

please note this is just another option of installing the mod of mine you can still install it via exstacting to your mods folder the folder named Zepher's Mod

Version - 13.0 (in beta so not all changes have been made release 13 is not done if you find anything wrong with it please tell me at current time implementing aoe 2 graphics first one added can be found if you play the Civilizations Carthaginians, Macedonians, Palmyrans, Romans. it is the archery range)

Features --
This Mod contains some new Techs, Units, Buildings, and Modified Cheats.
New Techs --
Berry Bushes, Trees, Mines- Enable the Building of Berry Bushes, Trees, Mines can research in Stone age at Town Center)
Eagle People - Upgrades the units Priest, Farmer, Forager, Fisherman, Hunter, Woodcutter, Stone Miner, Gold Miner, Repairman, Villager, Builder. (Can be researched in Stone Age at Town Center)(Wheel must be researched before researching this Tech)
Gazelle - upgrades Building Berry Bushes into Building Gazelle (Can be researched in Stone Age at Town Center)(Berry Bushes, Trees, Mines must be researched before researching this Tech)
New Units --
(Eagle Villager) - Upgrade to Villager Can be trained in Town Centre at Stone Age. After Using upgrade Eagle People.
(Eagle) Builder - Upgrade to builder after Using upgrade Eagle People.
(Eagle) Fisherman - Upgrade to Fisherman after Using upgrade Eagle People.
(Eagle) Forager - Upgrade to Forager after Using upgrade Eagle People.
(Eagle) Hunter - Upgrade to Hunter after Using upgrade Eagle People.
(Eagle) Woodcutter - Upgrade to Woodcutter after Using upgrade Eagle People.
(Eagle) Stone Miner - Upgrade to Stone Miner after Using upgrade Eagle People.
(Eagle) Repairman - Upgrade to Repairman after Using upgrade Eagle People.
(Eagle) Gold Miner - Upgrade to Gold Miner after Using upgrade Eagle People.
(Eagle) Farmer - Upgrade to Farmer after Using upgrade Eagle People.
Eagle Priest - Upgrade to Priest after Using upgrade Eagle People.
Trade Eagle - Upgrade to Trade Boat after Using upgrade Eagle People.
All eagle units now can swap between each other this means that the villagers no longer destroy they convert sadly the town center can't be converted so eagle villagers can't destroy them this goes for walls as well.
eagle units and the new buildings now have graphics
New Buildings
Gold Mine- Building enabled after Using upgrade Berry Bushes,Trees,Mines.
Stone Mine- Building enabled after Using upgrade Berry Bushes,Trees,Mines.
Tree- Building enabled after Using upgrade Berry Bushes,Trees,Mines.
Berry Bush- Building enabled after Using upgrade Berry Bushes,Trees,Mines.
Gazelle- Upgrade to Berry Bush after Using upgrade Gazelle.
Old Scenarios added from trail version: Struggle for Sicily (Learning Scenario), Battle of Mylae, Battle of Tunes
(all of the other scenario's copied over so you can use them)
Old Campain from trail version added: First Punic War
Note- If you happen to have any Ideas for things to add to my mod. You may contact me through my email (ZepherZaper@gmail.com).
-- For HELP Regarding MOD installation, Go to https://upatch-hd.weebly.com/using-mods.html
-- To Download UPatch HD 1.1.4, Go to https://upatch-hd.weebly.com/download.html

Credits - Thanks to everyone Enjoy My Mod
May you flourish well
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Fisk
(id: Fruktfisk)
Staff
Wait, let me get this straight, your mod has Eagle villagers? That's awesome! you ought to market this thing more.
Zepher
File Author

[Edited on 12/21/20 @ 12:00 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:551