Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Definitive Edition: Single Player Campaigns
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Definitive Edition: Single Player Campaigns » Hanno and the African Voyage

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Hanno and the African Voyage

Author File Description
Filthydelphia
(id: Al_Kharn the Great)
File Details
Number of Scenarios: 1
Difficulty: Easy-Mod
It's been nearly 20 years since I released a custom campaign for Age of Empires/Rise of Rome! But after working on the revamped campaigns for the Definitive Edition, I had to put something together for the custom campaign community. I hope you try it and enjoy it. Let me know what you think!

About the Scenario
Sometime in the 6th century BCE, a Carthaginian crew passed through the Pillars of Herakles and down the West African coast. Led by a man named Hanno, the expedition would travel further than any Carthaginians had gone before. Their feat would not be matched until the Portuguese explorers some two millennia later. As Hanno, take charge of this voyage, fight savage tribes, and return to Carthage laden with the riches of Africa!

About the Author
The author is a campaign designer on the Forgotten Empires team, where he made official campaigns for both Age of Empires: Definitive Edition and Age of Empires II: HD Edition. He is also a prolific custom campaign designer with over a dozen releases totaling over 146,000 unique downloads. Hanno and the African Voyage is his first released custom campaign for Age of Empires/Rise of Rome since 1999.

Screenshots

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
joshminer I enjoyed this scenario, the maze like map was fun.
Ended up using scouts to reveal the map and then spammed bowmen. Wouldn't mind more scenarios in this campaign

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:749
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:301.45 KB
Added:11/03/18