Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: New AoM expansion: Tale of the Dragon
posted 10-04-15 06:57 AM ET (US)   
Replies:
posted 10-06-15 12:03 PM ET (US)     1 / 5  
I agree, even the age of empires twitch channel, it plays AoE 2, AoE 3 and AoM but no AoE 1, AoE 1 has no HD remake, no updates since 1998. It's just sad guys, :\. At least, I'm getting back into some AoM action. So I'll have a good time I guess

and AoE 1 is not 100% forgotten, more like 99.5% :P

There's one emoticon of the classic AoE 1 priest on steam, so, techniqually, it still lives sort of

be wolololo with us

[This message has been edited by flip3570 (edited 10-08-2015 @ 09:55 AM).]

posted 10-09-15 08:00 AM ET (US)     2 / 5  
The new AoM expansion looks almost like it's been copied from AoE3's TAD expansion.

StormComing (to me): "Seems like you're way under-ranked"

Check out my series of guides for the scenario editor in the link below! | Best Otto TR score

The definitive collection of my scenarios, along with my scenario editor walkthrough, recorded games, and much much more!
posted 10-09-15 09:35 AM ET (US)     3 / 5  
The new AoM expansion looks almost like it's been copied from AoE3's TAD expansion.
It could be, sort of, but still. AoM has got godpowers and mythic units, so it can't be entirly copied :P
posted 10-11-15 07:22 AM ET (US)     4 / 5  
After AoE 1 AoM is my fave Ensemble Studios game, so bad I don't have my CDs with me, as they remain at the other side of the Atlantic lol

As a side note I am glad they went for the Chinese instead of going for other civilizations. They have way more influence worldwide than other far eastern cultures.

[This message has been edited by Suppiluliuma (edited 10-18-2015 @ 07:29 AM).]

posted 10-11-15 09:43 AM ET (US)     5 / 5  
I actually dreamed like a copple years ago that there were chinese in the game, nothing to special tough but it's the chinese tough
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » AoERoR/Definitive Edition/Return of Rome » New AoM expansion: Tale of the Dragon
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames