Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, JimXIX

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Anyone know?
posted 05-31-05 08:25 AM EDT (US)   
Does anyone know which civs aren't gonna have musketeers? Cos I fancy playing as a civ that does have musketeers. Im pretty sure British and Spanish must have muskets though.

supporter of Crystal Palace Football club
Leader of The VnX clan!

ESO Name: Rulezzz

[This message has been edited by THE_champion95 (edited 05-31-2005 @ 08:25 AM).]

Replies:
posted 05-31-05 08:47 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
I presume you are worred about what DeathShrimp said in that other musketeer thread? I don't think there will be civs without gunpowder, it's just that the musketeer may be replaced by a another unit. Perhaps the Ottomans will have Janisaries instead of musketeers.
posted 05-31-05 08:52 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
Yeah i can certainly understand why Turks wouldnt have musketeers, as they have Janissaries, but I fancy playing as Portuguese, from what ive read about the civ, but I dont really wanna play them if they havent got muskets

supporter of Crystal Palace Football club
Leader of The VnX clan!

ESO Name: Rulezzz
posted 05-31-05 11:08 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
WOW what a clear subject for this thread!

Also stop worryin! Musketeers aren't so good as u think they are. It is not like they have an M1 or something. They have a poor musket with musketballs and a bajonet.

If the civ u fancy to play doesn't have the musketeers they will have some other ranged unit. (maybe even a type of a GP unit).
And if u want the musketeer no-matter-what then play another civ...

CU,
deduijk

Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » Anyone know?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames