Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Heaven games corrupted.
posted 09-10-05 07:09 PM EDT (US)   
I would like to tell everybody that Heaven Games is being corrupted. They locked a topic because a 8th grader decided to flame everyone, while there were more then 300 different valid posts not flaming anybody. For the admins, and moderators that do their job good I would like to apologize, to the rest I have lost all respect. Once again sorry to the admins, and mods that didn't have anything to do with this.
Replies:
posted 09-10-05 07:11 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
If you break the rules, we take action. It's that simple. The only people who have a problem with this is the folks who are banned.

[This message has been edited by Aro (edited 09-10-2005 @ 08:24 PM).]

posted 09-10-05 07:11 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
Seeing how you are so new, you have no right to say that, just because you may have misbehaved doesnt mean they are corrupt.

Its not over until I beat you sensless with my WTF stick.
The internet - where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.
V:Would you... dance with me?
Evey Hammond: Now? On the eve of your revolution?
V: A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having!
posted 09-10-05 07:13 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4  

You gave respect to the admins and moderators who do their job...guess what - thats all of us.

closed,

KS

Can you do the Double Yoda?
A sexual move, where you do a double backflip, insert your penis into the orifice of choice, and scream, "Afraid are you?"
posted 09-10-05 07:14 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
We expect every forumer to follow the rules if they plan to participate in discussions. We aren't going to let a thread remained open if it's going nowhere.

[This message has been edited by Aro (edited 09-10-2005 @ 08:23 PM).]

Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » Heaven games corrupted.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames