loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The FCUK Stratagy
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 05-03-06 06:25 AM EDT (US)   
The FCUK Strategy

Fast Colonial Uber banK

Introduction

First of all allow me to declare that I am NOT an expert Dutch player. I was simply interested in Dutch banks and explored a few ideas, along with exploiting a few other advantages of Dutch, I came up with this strategy. It may not be the savior for the weak Dutch as it is in 1.07 but I hope it will help you in some way, at the least from my limited experience it is better than most Dutch strategies I have come across, it is a bit similar to the 3 bank FF, but IMHO it is faster and better.

Dutch Unique Bonuses

• Dutch gets banks.

What's so good about them?
    --> 4.5 vils on gold
    --> 140 of build xp
    --> The best cost / build XP unit in the game
    --> Does not run out like vils on gold mine

What's so bad about banks?

--> Just cost a lot of wood and food.

• An unique starting setup:
    --> 7 vils,
    --> 300 or 400 gold
    --> 200 or 100 wood
    --> 100 or no food

Unlike most civ, Dutch can take full use of its starting gold, and Dutch has
    the fastest Age 1 start with 7 vils.

This game is called Age of Shipmentsfor a good reason, you age, you get better shipment, so an idea came to me - instead of chop wood, lets use the shipment woods for our banks early.

Build Order

Game starts, put 4 settlers on hunt ASAP, 3 unpack gold crates, select TC and mash V.

If you started with if 300 gold, leave all wood alone, if 400 gold, unpack 100 wood also, and build a house. Unpack food too, get everyone to hunt once needed crates are unpacked.

Queue 3~4 settlers depend on your starting gold, put all settlers on hunt.

That is right, no mining at all! And no age1 settlers shipments!

Explorer on food treasure hunting, envoy on sheep + cow finding. if you want, you can eat them early, speed is everything here.

It should be 1:55~2:05 that you have the require 800 food. click age up with 400 wood.

After clicked aging, move 3 settlers to gold. build a house if you have none, now queue settlers once you have gold.

Time is now 3:25~3:35 and you have just hit age2.
    Ship 700 wood and get hunting settlers to unpack the 400 wood crates and build a bank.

This is something I can’t help you with too much detail, you have to keep settlers production constant, also keep unpacking wood, also make banks, and hunt food as well. You also want to get the bank up ASAP, the earlier it is up, the less mining you have to do and the faster you get your next shipment.

Generally I get second shipment ready before 700 wood arrives, so should you. Send 4 settlers next, ship 700 gold after that.

Keep building banks, you should have 3 banks up by 6:00, then put all settlers on food, leave 1 or 2 unpacking gold crates.

At this point you should have near no wood, very low food, and a bit of gold from the banks, how long it takes you to get 1200 food and 1000 gold depends on how many settlers you have, whether you eat herdables, and can your explorer find some food treasure.

You will also max your pop at 20settlers, if you were lucky and started with 200 wood, or you found a wood treasure for over 50 wood, you can now build a house and keep settlers pumping, other wise you will be 50 short, it takes too long to chop, you might as well leave it.

Use exile prince to get to age3. Time of arrival will be 7:15~7:45. You will have 1 shipment available and 1 more half way.

End of BO

Alternative BO

Instead of 4 settlers, you could send 600 woods towards TP/4th bank. It is somewhat risky, but useful against booming civilizations such as British. You will hit fortress slower but with more shipments and bigger eco.
    In this case send 700 food next instead, because there will be surplus gold and not enough food.

you could just send 700 gold straight after 700 wood. This will give a faster fortress but weaker eco. Ship 600 wood next for foundry and houses. You would do this if you plan for an all-mercenary powered fortress attack.

Expanding the Stratagy

Fortress War

Here is where my Dutch expertise runs out, and my Dutch frustration kicks in, despite having a blast of an economy, Dutch troops are amongst the worst in the game, you will have no option but win through larger army which is supported by superior economy.

Fortress game is all about brutal force. At this point, I think apart from mercenaries, the most effective unit combination for Dutch fortress is veteran hussars + veteran pikes + falconets.

Pikeman replace both Ruyter and Halberdier for anti-cavalry, cheap, fast, and can do siege if required. while hussars are necessary for raiding and cannon killing.

However this combination means a very cool 850 wood require for a barrack, foundry and stable, then another very cool 800 to get hussars and pikes up to veteran.

Skirmishers can be used backing up if opponent goes musketeers / janissaries / pikeman heavy, but generally you will face lancers, war wagons, dragoons, cassadores, strelets, longbows and abus-guns, so there isn’t much use for skirmishers.

Halberdiers should only be used like a meat shield or anti raiding unit that stays at home. They are too slow for battlefield charge.

Colonial Rush

Option 1:

Build only 2 banks, use the remaining wood from 700 wood shipment on 1 barrack and 1 house. Split 60% settlers on wood and 40% on food, new settlers on wood. Make pikes, ship 8 pikes next, they should arrive around 5:00, start the pike rush.

Siege down all his houses and towers, then siege his town centre.

Make skirmishers in between to cover pikes, ship hussars to keep his settlers garrisoned.

This rush has been nerfed somewhat since the cover mode nerf.

Option 2:

Upon arriving in age2, build 1 bank with the 400 wood, send in 8 pikes and start taking down houses, next send 3 hussars to raid settlers, then proceed as normal, it can turn into a all out rush or fortress + mercenary attack.

This approach is extremely strong against Portugal, as 90% time they will fail in protecting the building TC.

Option 3:

Use that 400 wood on 1 barrack and make 5 pikes, send in 8 pikes, attack with 13 pikes at as early as 4:30. 700 wood next for more banks. Stronger impact on first wave, but likely to run out of breath + very difficult to keep constant settlers production.

(option 3 was suggested by schildpad, unjugon and stophon4)

Fast Industrial

After hitting fortress, if you think he is accumulating troops, and not attacking early fortress, put most settlers on food and a few on gold, ship in 1000 wood next, build the 4th bank, a barrack and a foundry. You should get enough XP for next shipment.

Now if you see him coming with cavalry raiding, send 9 ruyters; if he is still doing his own thing, send in 4 towers(you get 140 build XP from them too). Next shipment is fort.

If you have more than 2 shipment accumulated, build a church if you have the wood and get UC, otherwise don’t bother. The point of UC is that you will have to send it at some point anyway, and now you can get instant 5 stridiots, unlike mercenaries that take 1 minute to arrive.

Build culverins if you can see him coming in with falconets, build falconets if it is all infantry mercenaries. Build nothing if is cavalries, we have towers for that.

Here is the thing, if you managed to not have to build anything, you should ended up with the required food and gold very quickly, trust me on this, you have the best eco any civ can have at this point, maybe only second to British, but British will be running out of near gold mines by now and started to investing in towers for far mines.

Click aging, and wait for industrial. As soon as you clicked aging, start build decent defense, it is no point to get killed in the next 90 seconds.

Once you in industrial, if you did not spend your shipments on other things, you should have at the least 1 shipment.

You may have a lot of gold at this point, remember I told you to build a church? you can either spend 2000 on 30 guard musketeers(very good deal), or 1500 on mercantilism, mercantilism may only give you 2.5 shipment at this point, but that will still give you both factories and 2 heavy cannon, you decide.

====
    After number of games going into industrial, I am at a point of wondering if it is a good idea after all.
    Because Dutch don’t get immediate benefit from being in industrial, tulip speculation and 30 guard musk are the only good things going for it. after that, Dutch is stuck with 2 of the worst RG units in the game, and one of its best unit - pikeman, cant get the guard upgrade. if you failed to kill your opponent while he is still in fortress, i.e. you let him into industrial as well, then you will experience even further disadvantage through weaker troops and less help from mercenaries.
    ====

Stratagy Analysis

What separates this strategy to the rest?

- Hit age2 very fast at 3:30, age2 shipments are used very early, provides very strong economy and flexibility
    - Save about 500~600 gold on the mines, because bank took over settlers production very quickly
    - Explorer gains age2 stats earlier, he hunts better.
    - 700 wood arrives at 4:10, opens possibility for rush
    - Around 30 seconds faster compared to the old 3 bank FF
    - Better rush protection compared to the old 3 bank FF
    - Equal or better overall eco upon arriving age3 compared to old 3 bank FF

Deck and Rec

The games were played on LAN, my opponent is not great, he did Russian FF and sucks at it :P

But then again, this is just to show you how this BO works. I am not that great with Dutch either.

Two of these recordings are FF and one of them is a pike rush.

http://chinainvincible.homestead.com/files/williamvulti1.age­3rec
    http://chinainvincible.homestead.com/files/williamvulti2.age­3rec
    http://chinainvincible.homestead.com/files/williamvulti3.age­3rec

[This message has been edited by ultimitsu (edited 02-07-2007 @ 01:02 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 05-03-06 07:44 AM EDT (US)     1 / 68  
    this is almost the same as normal 3 bank FF. hardly ever gather wood before late fortress, i ship it.

I only do all settler on food if i start with 400 gold, and i have a reason to hit age2 fast. Now you have idle TC time, and why? Usually my fortress time isnt limitted by banks or gold, i need to get enough food if i do 3 bank FF. (you need 1050 food for banks and 1200 to age). So all settler on food. So aging up to colonial wont improve your fortress time.

for pike rush i dont build more then 1 bank, i need wood for pikes.

against FF i send 4 towers and fort.

But serious, this is an almost exact copy of 3 bank FF. Sure it is a bit different, but i do often a look-a-like 3 bank FF, with some differences. Like making 2 banks + rax etc.

"such a kind fellow!" ~ ķįŋğ_Ćħŗĩš_ĬĬ

Furby killer should be crowned leader of AOE forum ~ [SW_GD]Teutonic

[This message has been edited by schildpad (edited 05-03-2006 @ 07:47 AM).]

posted 05-03-06 08:08 AM EDT (US)     2 / 68  
    It appears to be faster, 7:15 ain't too shabby for a 3 bank ff.

I'd prefer 3 bank with mercs personally caz they easy but thats just me.

Have vils buiilding more banks and gold from banks on mercs

One question though, dutch is the only civ I do not play enough to know how they work. With this civ could you pull off a grenader rush? LIke us initial wood for artillery and house, ship in 8 pikes and make 5 greanders? With a colonial time taht fast you could cause some major damage!

And then start boming after the rush

"Dutch are OP!"
    "Iriquois are OP!"
    "Stophon is OP!"

tEk Clan #1 US Clan

[This message has been edited by Stophon4 (edited 05-03-2006 @ 08:15 AM).]

posted 05-03-06 08:27 AM EDT (US)     3 / 68  
    so, i started messing around w/ this idea, and found out a few things. using the 500f instead of the 400w and shipping the 700g first can get u in age3 surprisingly quickly. aging to 2 so early sends off the "oh, he's pike rushing" warning flag, so your opponent likely will start making defenses. at this point, you have a variety of choices. you can easily have a batch of mercs close to the 7min mark, you can ship skirms/ruyters/fort for basic defense, you can ship the 1000w for the other 2 banks and a rax/stable, there are plenty of things you can do at this point with an equivalent 20+settler 6min ff. this might just be a reasonably viable approach to a dutch fi.
    posted 05-03-06 08:35 AM EDT (US)     4 / 68  

Quote:

One question though, dutch is the only civ I do not play enough to know how they work. With this civ could you pull off a grenader rush? LIke us initial wood for artillery and house, ship in 8 pikes and make 5 greanders? With a colonial time taht fast you could cause some major damage!

this is the wrong approach if you're nader rushing. if you ship the 700w to make banks, you wont be making naders because you wont have the resources. you also have to use the 400w age up for the extra house and art, so its not going to be up until around 4:30, and you wont have any banks.

posted 05-03-06 11:57 AM EDT (US)     5 / 68  
    I like the speed but your will not have the eco that you would with the standard 3 bank FF. My problem with this strat that I had with almost all other Dutch strats is you will give up al lmap control. Unless you get to age 3 and really make a push but thats tough with lame ass Dutch age 3 shipments.

Against Spain and Germany I have realized that if you take the map from them early it really throws a lot of players out of their game. Not to mention its much easier to stop them from getting another TC and gold mines.

My goal with Dutch is to stop my enemy from getting Mercs or at least delay the process as much as possible.

Alcohol, the cause and solution to all of lifes problems

Homer J

posted 05-03-06 12:25 PM EDT (US)     6 / 68  
    how without ruining your own eco?

posted 05-03-06 02:40 PM EDT (US)     7 / 68  
    schildpad

this is very similar to the normal 3 bank FF, i even meantioned it

but it is also distingtively different, it is different in its approach, its timing, and its versatility.

the normal 3 bank FF, the one in Love_'s site involces chopping wood for a TP in age1, therefore you must keep vil production in age1, therefore you must use 3~5 vils on gold in age1, that itself is very ineffiecent., that is exactly what my approach tries to avoid. because once you have 1 bank up, you only need 2 vils on gold to keep vil production, once you have 2 banks, you need no vils on gold.

on top of the 1 minute earlier banks, it is considerably safer than the age1 17~18 vil+ TP approach too. you can decide to rush or bank at 4:10 wuth your 700 wood, becore your opp even hit age2.

=================

stophon
    i personally think if you have pikes, there is no reason to use nadiers, 1 nadier cost more than 2 pikes, does minimal more seiege damage, dies to horses where pikes beat them, and requires a heavy 300 wood building.
    =================

Seancahn

I personally think map control doesnt exist in the first 7 minutes of the game, you control the map for buntables and mines, but within first 7 minutes you and your opp generally dont run out the near ones.

if you guys check the recording you will find that i use hussars a lot as dutch, basically its the only melee cavalry they have before UC and hackapells shipment is such an useless deal now

===============

here is something else

at 3:30, instead of shipping 700 wood, you ship 8 pikes, and use the aging wood to build 1 bank, then put 2 vils on gold to keep vil production constant. rest vils on wood and food. build houses to stay un-housed.

you should get second shipment ready before pikes arrive, send 700 wood.

at 4:10 your 8 pikes will arrive, send them to kill houses, you will start killing houses at 4:40. it takes 8 pikes 13~15 seconds to kill a house.

build a forward barrack with the 700, time should be 4:50~5:00 that you start building, pump out pikes or skirms, depends on how much defence the other side has.

if you successful in keeping him housed so he cant make or ship anything, you will be sweet, otherwise you will need skirm for muskts and xbows.

ship hussars next, 3 hussars will kill all 13 strelets, 8 xbows, 6 longbows.

and if you done it right, u would have won.

so basically it is very similar to a russian rush, but you start with 8 pikes instead of 13 strelets, and your attack start 1 minute earlier, and your rush is backed up by 10~11 vils + 1 bank.

[This message has been edited by ultimitsu (edited 05-03-2006 @ 02:41 PM).]

posted 05-03-06 02:50 PM EDT (US)     8 / 68  
    didnt know about that TP with loves strat. Seancahn once gave me a few tips, and i made my own 3 bank FF without knowing i wasnt the first one. Later i learned love had 1.

about your strat:
    i would use 400 wood from aging for rax + house + starting first pike at the right time. So when your 700 wood arrives you quick gather it and 5 pikes pop out. Next batch and you have 18 pikes.
    with this 700 wood you can also make a bank if you want too

I am afraid with your strat they do minutemen and kill your pikes. But then they know you rush and get rax and own your pikes, spanish can do it still, but dutch not i think. Expecially german, your usual opponent will just send 9 xbows, and if he is really in a bad mood 4 landsknecht and your rush failed.

If you first get 18 pikes you can take down many houses + TC + rax so he cant do that. (and ofcourse stay creating units)

[This message has been edited by schildpad (edited 05-03-2006 @ 02:50 PM).]

posted 05-03-06 03:16 PM EDT (US)     9 / 68  
    Would you like this moved to strategy? You'd get some better responses there.
    posted 05-03-06 04:12 PM EDT (US)     10 / 68  
    What is interesting is that you can do a FI with this strat (about 11:00-12:00 minutes you can be industrial depending on treasures, closeness of huntables, etc.) followed by a merc army shipment. I never tried industrial with three bank boom or anything like that so I'm not sure if this strat has an advantage. I think it would be more viable in team games where someone can defend you through fortress because the only thing that you would have in fortress assuming you go for army shipment instead of resource shipment is 9 ryters =/

Edit: Assuming that you are not being disturbed or at least not disturbed too much, you can be in industrial at 10:15-10:30 and have merc army + 2HC by 12:30. I just did some tests in single player on an average map...

(\__/) This is bunny.
    (O.o ) Copy him in your signature to
    (> < ) help him conquer the world!

[This message has been edited by dejanh (edited 05-03-2006 @ 04:30 PM).]

posted 05-03-06 04:14 PM EDT (US)     11 / 68  
    you can go FI with 3 bank FF, but you will be dead before reaching industrial.

posted 05-03-06 04:32 PM EDT (US)     12 / 68  
    ^ I was thinking that too...what do you think with the times that I put in the 'Edit' section of my post, industrial at 10:15-10:30 followed by merc army and HC ships...

I know this definitly would not work against otto raider. I am not sure about other civs...

(\__/) This is bunny.

[This message has been edited by dejanh (edited 05-03-2006 @ 04:34 PM).]

posted 05-03-06 05:04 PM EDT (US)     13 / 68  
    luke

lets leave it here for a while, it is getting quite good amount of responses.

schildpad

It may work, its just i personally dont like to take that much risk and i am not very fond of all out rush. with 1 bank and constant vil follow, at the least you can still fortress if rush fails.

if the 400 wood was used towards a barrack not a bank, you will have to support this rush with 10~11 vils, 5 of which has to stay on gold if you want vils to come out constantly.

700 wood can get you 10 pikes, which also cost 400 food, after that can u immidiantly find another 350 food for a bank?

at the same time you have to make 18 pikes completely defeat him, cos other wise we cant really receover.

it would be great if you can try it out and see how well does it work.

dejanh

in one of the games i lost my first attack and i gone back and got to age4, i wouldnt call it FI as it did involve fortress attack, but the point would be with 4 banks, it is amazing how fast i got the required gold, once in age4, i sent 30 guard muskts and 5 strdiots, with 2 culverin and 2 falcs.

as for my only unit shipment being ruyter, you notice i have 3 mercs, and 3 banks.

posted 05-03-06 05:12 PM EDT (US)     14 / 68  
    ^ I was more interested to see whether this can be extended into a FI strat with Dutch...I'm gonna try out some stuff and then see...if this can be extended to an FI strat they really need some defenses at least to somewhat save you until you get the merc army out.

(\__/) This is bunny.

[This message has been edited by dejanh (edited 05-03-2006 @ 05:13 PM).]

posted 05-03-06 05:19 PM EDT (US)     15 / 68  
    i mean just delay making that bank. Attacking with only 8 pikes asks for minutemen.

Just make that bank with wood from 700 wood shipment instead of 400 wood politician, it wont cost much gold, but it will let you attack with more pikes.

i think there are 3 civs who can FI:

ottos because of spahi + great bombards
    brittish because of 3 rockets + estates
    port because of many TC's, you can hold on quite long

posted 05-03-06 05:28 PM EDT (US)     16 / 68  
    Germany FI very well...

This strats best thing is that your opponent will think you are rushing the first time he sees it. This may allow you to just boom straight to Industrial. Maybe even fake an attack or 2.

If you are going for the FI I suggest 2 banks and a market your going to need 2000 food and some more for some sort of troops. You could probably be in Fortress by 6 minutes via the exiled prince and ship wood and a fort before the guy even knows wtf is going on. Once you have the fort down that will be enough to get you to Industrial now you must survive his first wave of mercs and falcs.

Alcohol, the cause and solution to all of lifes problems

Homer J

posted 05-03-06 05:58 PM EDT (US)     17 / 68  
    Why not fwd build and make a rax with age up wood? ship in 8 pikes and start attacking them at 4:10 and maybe have 5 pikes coming out of rax at 4:10 too

"Dutch are OP!"
    "Iriquois are OP!"
    "Stophon is OP!"

tEk Clan #1 US Clan
    posted 05-03-06 06:00 PM EDT (US)     18 / 68  
    Very cool, nice build order.

3:30 colonial with shipment rdy? Why not send the 8 pikes to take out some houses. I mean, by 4:30 people don´t even have 150 gold to call militia.

My blog, for WC3 and AoE3 strats and articles:
    http://unjugon.blogspot.com/
    My stats:
    http://ratings.myllclan.com/prt/SA/1/TkC/unjugon.jpg
    posted 05-03-06 06:01 PM EDT (US)     19 / 68  
    Hah, nice timing stophon4, we think alike!

My blog, for WC3 and AoE3 strats and articles:
    http://unjugon.blogspot.com/
    My stats:
    http://ratings.myllclan.com/prt/SA/1/TkC/unjugon.jpg
    posted 05-03-06 06:16 PM EDT (US)     20 / 68  
    I was just trying the fwd rax + 8 pike ship. You can build up from the rax until you have 18 pikes (10 build + 8 from ship) and take down enemy TC by 6:20-6:30. Not even Germans are going to advance that fast. After 8 pikes I shipped 700w, put up two banks, then shipped 4 villies, then 700g. I was in fortress by around 9:00 mins with exiled prince and 1 shipment ready. If I switched villies to gold during age up I could have 1k gold for mercs very soon after aging.

Edit: 8 pikes can also be used right away to take down houses so that enemy can't ship/build any units while you produce more pikes to go after TC...

Edit 2: Further options you have is to use gold from banks/shipment and the food to produce age 2 skirms instead of going 2 fortress while improving eco by producing villies. There is also the added bonus at that point of the 3 hussar card =)

Edit 3: Just tired this on ESO, I got carolina as the map. Man, 18 pikes at around 5 mins do some serrious damage! =D

(\__/) This is bunny.

[This message has been edited by dejanh (edited 05-03-2006 @ 06:36 PM).]

posted 05-03-06 06:57 PM EDT (US)     21 / 68  

Quote:

You could probably be in Fortress by 6 minutes via the exiled prince and ship wood and a fort before the guy even knows wtf is going on.

<sigh> i must be a total noob, no one listens to me.

Quote:

at this point, you have a variety of choices. you can easily have a batch of mercs close to the 7min mark, you can ship skirms/ruyters/fort for basic defense, you can ship the 1000w for the other 2 banks and a rax/stable, there are plenty of things you can do at this point with an equivalent 20+settler 6min ff.

posted 05-03-06 07:11 PM EDT (US)     22 / 68  
    slackman why dont u try it out and let us know the results?

the trouble with 500 food instead of 400 wood is you will not have a bank this way, no banks means very expensive villagers, which means you either stuck with low vil count or not getting fortress that fast.

posted 05-03-06 07:30 PM EDT (US)     23 / 68  
    I can take a tc down in six minutes flat with a good 12 vill colonial. The econ does suck, and there is usually just enough time for that pesky military shipment to arrive with some minutemen and keep the tc up. Taking out a house will work depending on how much wood they have. Many will get some in plans of going for a tp and it doesn't help a lot.

NerVe Clan
    SMF AoE3 Recorded Game Data Mod
    posted 05-03-06 07:48 PM EDT (US)     24 / 68  
    @Flammifer - what civ are you talking about? What kind of rush do you execute where the TC falls at 6 mins? I'm just curious cause I can't make sense out of your post. One strong rush I know is the dopple rush but it does not take the TC down until about 7 mins and that is if you attack at around 6:10-20 with 9/10 dopples.

> Many will get some in plans of going for a tp and it doesn't help a lot.

You mean they will go for wood so that they can get the TP up? We'll that is only 250 wood, which means (if you bring down their first house) they are already over pop limit, building new one you just have to destroy it right away and at that point the only thing that they can do maybe is go kill some villies to send a shipment, lol =D

In any case, going back to the discussion, even if they go minutemen the Dutch have 3 hussar card + they can make skirms as soon as they put up the banks and/or get the 700g shipment. All in all, an uber-early rush with 18 pikes that takes down TC by 6:20 backed by banks and ever-strengthening econ is bound to give the enemy something to think about. I was playing a French captain as a trial, rushed him like I mentioned earlier and he resigned pretty much right away =)

(\__/) This is bunny.

[This message has been edited by dejanh (edited 05-03-2006 @ 07:50 PM).]

posted 05-03-06 08:54 PM EDT (US)     25 / 68  

Quote:

Why not fwd build and make a rax with age up wood? ship in 8 pikes and start attacking them at 4:10 and maybe have 5 pikes coming out of rax at 4:10 too

Embarassed to say that I once fell to this tactic . I had the 5 Jans shipment coming in but cancelled it thinking I could advance before my TC is down. Was a bad move, because ~10 more Pikes came in and took down the TC before Fortress.

"One wants to be loved, failing that admired, failing that feared, failing that hated and despised. One wants to instill in other people some form of emotion. The soul shudders before emptiness and wants contact, no matter the cost."
    « Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
    Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » The FCUK Stratagy
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames