Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: How do I build rockets?
posted 11-20-06 11:08 PM EDT (US)   
I'm basicly a noob, and just now starting a Brit HC. Any help?
Replies:
posted 11-20-06 11:10 PM EDT (US)     1 / 10  
You need a factory from your Home City in order to produce them. I think you could send a few directly in terms of shipments.

What's so special about The Boss? She beat Jesus in an arm wrestle, that's what! -WallyFeliz
posted 11-21-06 10:18 AM EDT (US)     2 / 10  

I think that if you put nitroglicerin in one compartment and with gunpowederin another compartment.... a fuse now put it on a stick and give it an aerodinamic edge.

Support the stick with the rocket on two other sticks in the triangle position and light the fuse.....

get away and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

A rocket exploded.

LOOOOOL

If you read the instruction manual you wouldnt had to hear this.......loool

But yes you can either send them from your HC and Factory

WHAT THE BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I am no Turk i am Portuguese ..... I just like to play Turk
And the 50 thousand Janissarys came upon the byzantine walls Constantinople and the byzantine empire were about to end..
posted 11-21-06 06:03 PM EDT (US)     3 / 10  
lmao, i always thought you created them...shows how much i know bout Brits :P
posted 12-01-06 02:10 PM EDT (US)     4 / 10  
I can research imperial rockets at the factory but there isn't a button to build them. Could it be I got the shaft?
posted 12-01-06 02:16 PM EDT (US)     5 / 10  
You don't exactly build them, there's a button you press, and the factory makes one every once and a while.

| Botolf the Crazed |
There's treasure everywhere!
Winner of the Kman Lame Puns Award
posted 12-01-06 04:42 PM EDT (US)     6 / 10  
See the buttons that let you make the factory produce resources? Well click the one on the far right, which is Heavy Artillery rather than resources.

Quote:

nitroglicerin

You have a link to prove this?

~·························································~
ESO: F1RÉ_FLÝ
~·························································~
posted 12-07-06 10:11 AM EDT (US)     7 / 10  

No... Off couse not. This is something you learn in phisics class.

My teacher told us how to make a small explosive... in off record.

We did and we blast one.

It was coooooooool.

However it is not like those pyrotecnical rockets, those only use gunpowder.

WHAT THE BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I am no Turk i am Portuguese ..... I just like to play Turk
And the 50 thousand Janissarys came upon the byzantine walls Constantinople and the byzantine empire were about to end..
posted 12-07-06 05:12 PM EDT (US)     8 / 10  
nitro would work, pretty volatile as a rocket fuel though lol; its a bit too explosive; if you can channel the power the right way its possible though

Currently retired from AOE3... moved on to LOTRO... yeah an MMO... but a fun one!
Hockey fan for Life:
"I believe the Canucks of Vancouver are formidable warriors." -Teal'c, Stargate SG-1
posted 12-11-06 09:14 AM EDT (US)     9 / 10  
Rockets can be made only by the Brits. I think you have to be Age 4 to make them in the cannon building (forget name). But also, a factory will make them after a while, I don't know the exact reason why a factory goes from heavy cannon to making rockets. But the factory will change after a while.

A factory can make food, wood, gold, or artillery. Click the button to start it making artillery. It will make a few heavy cannon, and then some rockets at random.

[This message has been edited by bulrush69 (edited 12-11-2006 @ 09:16 AM).]

posted 12-11-06 12:46 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10  
It does not randomly make rockets, it makes them at a constant rate unless you upgrade the training speed.

play a game as the ottomans and you will see that their villagers are made in the same way.

Thanks to all those that signed the petition to get me unbanned here.
And special thanks to smashnbash for making it.
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » How do I build rockets?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames