Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, JimXIX

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Germany: The Good the Bad and the Ugly
posted 03-28-07 01:49 PM EDT (US)   
Playing as germany, to most people stinks. I have a freind who has a level 1000 Berlin. He Claims he has never cheated. Also he says he can beat anyone in 5 minutes using 15 indians. Is this true or crap.

[This message has been edited by Pickla (edited 03-28-2007 @ 01:51 PM).]

Replies:
posted 03-28-07 02:24 PM EDT (US)     1 / 11  
You can't have a level 1000 HC, unless you have edited the XML files that represent your HCs. This would be cheating. I guess your friend only plays against computers. If not, tell me his ESO name and I will fight his 15 indians.
posted 03-28-07 02:31 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11  
i really hope pickla put one zero too much

if he didnt...well...i doubt anyone will play direct ip games with him. i also think that 15 indians wont do crap...expect of course if uses MORE than 15 indians if the initial strike is 15 indians and then 5 more and etc. then it COULD do something, dunno for sure, as i havent played aoe3twc in a long time and ive never been a good 1vs1 player

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 03-28-07 02:46 PM EDT (US)     3 / 11  
He has a level 1000. Now I know he is a fat cheat. Thanks besides I can't figure out how he gets 15 indians in the first five minutes I'll find out his ESO name
posted 03-28-07 02:47 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11  
Stonewall stated Pickla = Catabre. How much truth lies in that?
posted 03-28-07 02:52 PM EDT (US)     5 / 11  
Catabre sometimes uses my computer but he is not ME........ I'm not that weird.....Portugal is better than Germany

[This message has been edited by Pickla (edited 03-28-2007 @ 02:55 PM).]

posted 03-28-07 02:55 PM EDT (US)     6 / 11  
lol, do I smell a Tsar?

We haven't seen any pictures yet, though.

Putting the "sensual" back in "nonconsensual" since 2006.
posted 03-28-07 02:56 PM EDT (US)     7 / 11  
What are you talking about?????
posted 03-28-07 04:57 PM EDT (US)     8 / 11  
good times with tsar

anyway your friend is defenitely lying that he had a 1000 hc hes a cheater most likely.

as for 15 indians by 5 mins i doubt he can do it.

quoted from jafit talking smack about ender in regards to the abus nerf: "He's probably in a fetal position on the floor holding an action figure abus gun."
posted 03-28-07 05:24 PM EDT (US)     9 / 11  
its no big deal if he does have a lvl 1000 HC. There are still only 131 cards so whoopdeedo.

As for getting 15 natives by 5:00... i dunno. Seems very unlikely as germany, or if it is done, it is done with severe eco sacrifice.

Currently retired from AOE3... moved on to LOTRO... yeah an MMO... but a fun one!
Hockey fan for Life:
"I believe the Canucks of Vancouver are formidable warriors." -Teal'c, Stargate SG-1
posted 03-28-07 05:38 PM EDT (US)     10 / 11  
He can have a level 1000 city in SP and not be cheating, guys...

[FeaR]{KingSteve3721}
“I love my name of honor, more than I fear death.”- Julius Caesar
"The Pope! How many divisions has he got?"- Joseph Stalin
"The hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."- Napoleon Bonaparte
"Dogs, would you live forever?"- Frederick the Great (addressing retreating Prussians at the Battle of Kolin)
posted 03-28-07 06:53 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11  
Level 1000 HCs are only possible in single player, as far as it goes. Unless your friend is some kind of super hacker, which I really doubt...

On another note, as the topic is pointless, its getting closed. I'm smelling a smurf as well, but I'm a nice guy, so just don't post random pictures or spam threads and you might keep your account! *evil laugh*

No, really.

ESO - Walker

>> Napoleonic Era --> Visit their Homepage!
"Holy *****" > Thunder (Ensemble Studios)

Retired from AoE3. But I do play AoK HD in Steam now and then.
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » Germany: The Good the Bad and the Ugly
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames