Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: AOE3 Heaven's Funniest Topics
posted 05-05-08 05:30 AM EDT (US)   
Before I registered on this site, I used to have a lot of fun reading around some of the ancient posts and laughing at the most n00bish/newbish ones and the various responses they inspired. However, the *cough*useless*cough* search function made it difficult for me to find many of the marvellous gems that still entertain me. Therefore, I have decided to create this thread as a bookmark for the top ten most absolutely OMGROFLOL-generating threads. Below is the list, at present filled with the only funnily idiotic topics I could quickly remember:

New idea: Age of N00bs

mogran black is the old coot BECUASE

Potential new easter egg discovery?

Why no USA in this game ?

Sugestions for next accountname

Also, please remember that this thread is not meant to insult or humiliate the originators of those topics. I have included my own recent idiotic blunder as a reminder of that. Please post with links to any more hilariously bad topics you can find, whether they’re your own or not. If the threads are entertaining, I’ll copy the links, add them to the list and hopefully in future people can visit this thread for something to put a smile on their face.

Oh, and by the way if you post a link to this topic, I will hunt down every single thread you’ve ever made and put them right at the top of the list.

Giskard: BrianManahan = Tsar_Ivan_VII? Discuss.
Giskard: BrianManahan = Tsar_Ivan_VII. It's no longer a question.
Giskard: Isn't BrianManahan liable to be banned anyway for being the smurf of a banned forumer (Tsar_Ivan_VII)?
BrianManahan: I'm not sure who that is, Giskard, but I see what you is trying to do. I don't smurf >:O

(One day later) Moderator Announcements: Tsar_Ivan_VII / BrianManahan Banned Permanently - IP Match

[This message has been edited by Giskard (edited 05-05-2008 @ 06:11 AM).]

Replies:
posted 05-05-08 10:52 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8  
Heres One

Good luck

This month I have mostly been playing Zelda Breath of the Wild
Steam - Maffia GFWL - Maffia01 YouTube - HGMaffia Twitter - @HGMaffia
Age of Empires 3 Heaven Seraph

What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare.
[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
posted 05-05-08 12:40 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8  
The n00biest topics in the entire history of HeavenGames!

Those topics are absolutely the worst I've ever seen, you managed to make a spelling mistake in every single one of them!

I told you I would.

Giskard: Isn't BrianManahan liable to be banned anyway for being the smurf of a banned forumer (Tsar_Ivan_VII)?
BrianManahan: I'm not sure who that is, Giskard, but I see what you is trying to do. I don't smurf >:O

(One day later) Moderator Announcements: Tsar_Ivan_VII / BrianManahan Banned Permanently - IP Match
posted 05-05-08 12:47 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8  
Might wanna stop as this is leaning towards flaming. [/helpful suggestion]

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
posted 05-05-08 01:00 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8  
@ Catabre:

Do you mean the correspondance between Maffia and myself or the thread itself? If the former, there shouldn't be a problem as neither of us intends to flame the other. If the latter...

posted 05-05-08 01:58 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8  
Catbre, yes i agree that the exchange between Giskard and myself could be perceived as flaming, although after the "challenge" in the title post i don't think this will be seen in that light.
And i certainly haven't taken Giskard's response as flaming.

PS. i didn't realise i'd created that many threads

[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
posted 05-05-08 02:12 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8  
Well now that we've finished the incredibly heated thumb war between two elderly ladies at a coffee party, does anyone have any memorable threads they'd like me to link to?

posted 05-05-08 02:42 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8  
Take your pick, theres some gems here

posted 05-05-08 03:03 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8  
AS much as you dont wish it to, this is going to turn into a flame war eventually

Proud winner of the FFA Winter Round '07!
[Judgε][Epic Thread]
My Vods:[One] [Two][Three][Four]
"with all the bling on a mandsabar you could win the game by paying the enemy to resign." IL
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » AOE3 Heaven's Funniest Topics
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames