General and Strategy Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Newcomers, introduce yourselfs
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
posted 08-13-09 01:10 AM EDT (US)   
Lately seen a few new people join our community. Post here to introduce yourselfs to us. And for the older members, here is a list of people ive newly seen.

Whole new list of new members, feel free to talk about yourselves here:

-Obesechiken13
-FabianScarus
-Jonah_of_arc
-parom
-City Planner
-Overshield
-Jemilio
-Rush 833
-BeigeFifteen (my mentee )
-Frederick20
-Davn33
-Green-Chile

And some Old members who probably haven't been around in a while:

-OL_maverick
-InfantryPro
-ShagNasty
-James Wong
-Kiv and Cookie *coughs*
-Hoddo

*Updated list as of 10/6/09* any1 else who i missed feel free to introduce yourselves to the HG community

Welcome all and i hope you benefit from our friendly forum as much as i do. And the AoE3heaven forum clan Triple Entente is willing to recruit new members over the sergeant ranking on nilla/TAD. Contact CrazyLunatic, dopplesaurus, duolckrad, Bart 331, or Ha_luke to join or for more info.

DISTISOP
ESO: Blitzkrieg_Mario
Prefered civs: Hell, I like them all.
Rank: TWC PR 18 (master sergeant) TAD PR 17, Vanilla PR 12

Clan: Triple Entente
Favorite games: Dofus, AoE 3, Tremulous, CoD 4, SSBB, Urban Terror

[This message has been edited by Mariomasta RJK (edited 10-06-2009 @ 08:17 PM).]

Replies:
posted 08-13-09 01:44 AM EDT (US)     1 / 127  
Hello I'm new here

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret
posted 08-13-09 01:47 AM EDT (US)     2 / 127  
Who are you mariomasta? Never heard of you...
posted 08-13-09 02:17 AM EDT (US)     3 / 127  
heyy im new

yes im looking for someone to teach me?
im not a beginner i know basics. just the technical stuff, such as cards, improvments, what military etc
posted 08-13-09 02:24 AM EDT (US)     4 / 127  
I am White Korean.
Hopefully, you have seen me in several places.
1. Ikaraim.com server Beta and Kappa (I am top 20 player in both servers out of 10,000 people, so I am one of best players in game !!!)

2. Dawn of War: Dark Crusade (everyone know me there.....or at least did 3-4 months ago, I am a 75% player there with over 1k games played. EVERY player knew me and respected me, but 3-4 months, makes me slip past their memory.....plus i am quite rusty at the game, I pity myself for the game now )

3. Call of Duty MW and WaW ( I mostly play MW cause WaW is mainly boring and cause I keep preffering modern weapons over half a century old weapons. I am a fairly good player with a kill ratio on WaW of 1.5 and on MW 1.2, MW 1.2 because it was my first account and time playing online )

As u can tell I am a very big gamer, and good player. I sometimes have a big mouth, so please excuse me as I am 16, but aint dumb cause I skipped algebra and physical applications .

U can also see I am very active and trying to learn the game, with my many posts and questions I am trying to learn the ways and stuff of the game.

Hope I can see you in Vanilla, and in TWC and TAD once i get in 2-3 weeks by mail

My username in all of these are all White_Korean or White Korean

in ikariam.com I am Korean Kamikaze
posted 08-13-09 03:34 AM EDT (US)     5 / 127  
Hello all

I'm Bart331 and I play age of empires, recently i signed up for this forum. My hobby's are bashing luke and collecting stamps. I'm also proud on my non alcoholic lifestyle since yesterday evening. I dislike the way society treats animals so i have become an vegetarian, i still love to eat fish, eggs and all other animal products because I'm a hypocrite. I'm a big political fan of Santa, what he does is so great for america, he should be the next president, i think he has it all. Obama is a muslim and i don't like muslim cause they let us pay too much tax on alcohol (which i stopped drinking). In daily live i am a football fan for PSV Eindhoven, but lately i got a bit dissapointed in the fact that the club is full of retarded farmers, so i choose to be wise and burned all my PSV items. My special credits go to dopplesaurus, he has such a nice mom!

greetz,

bart

SUNIL IS NUB!!!

Battle.net:Bart (227)
ESO:Bart331
posted 08-13-09 04:23 AM EDT (US)     6 / 127  
Welcome to you all...
glad to see new faces...just to let you guys know this site is probably one of the most friendly sites around...maintain the "golden rule" here (do onto others as you'd have them do on to you) and you will have a great time...
I'm probably the oldest player here and love to help where I can... see you guys soon...
Teutonic
posted 08-13-09 04:41 AM EDT (US)     7 / 127  
Hi, I'm EternalWar0 and I'm an alcoholic.

Sorry guys, couldn't resist it XD

Gosh James pay more attention Mariomasta has been around for a while. Where have you been though? All I've seen recently is the occasional smart comment and the new iLeague post.

Good grief!
posted 08-13-09 07:43 AM EDT (US)     8 / 127  
My special credits go to dopplesaurus, he has such a nice mom!
Gosh James pay more attention Mariomasta has been around for a while. Where have you been though? All I've seen recently is the occasional smart comment and the new iLeague post.
Where have I been? Well, I went to school today then I went and played some rugby with some mates, then I came home and had some dinner and now I'm here writing this. Anything else you'd like to know, Mr. Stalker?
posted 08-13-09 08:25 AM EDT (US)     9 / 127  
posted 08-13-09 11:46 AM EDT (US)     10 / 127  
Good to see that there's still a bunch of new players.

ESO2: Kyle_The_Brave
Clan: Proud Officer of Trỉρℓε ΣņτễηţϠ, [TΣ]

"Why make your own inspirational quotes when you can just read the side of O_Man's Ssips juices?" - A wise prophet
"The best way to die is to spontaneously combust during a drum solo battle with Lars Ulrich" - The Blair
posted 08-13-09 11:53 AM EDT (US)     11 / 127  
NO WAI YOU DON'T know me james . ive been here for like 2.5 months now, even longer skulking as a guest . Although i am relatively new to this forum, i am pretty well known, especially by my clan members. Btw an introduction of myself.

I am mariomasta RJK. I am 13 years old and live in the USA (though i wish i lived in Canada). I am a genius and am proud of it. I love this game, along with Dofus, Tremulous, Super smash bros brawl, and AoM. I play tons of sports, already guaranteed spots for highscool teams, and am valedictorian.

DISTISOP

posted 08-13-09 02:13 PM EDT (US)     12 / 127  
Hello all,

I'm Ha_Luke. I don't like playing age of empires, nor do I like to talk about it. I still know everything about this game, just because I'm OP (so respect my Autoriah!).

My hobby's are curling and sumo-wrestling and losing to Bart (and to his mother). I like the way society treats animals so I have decided to only eat meat. Eggs and other animal products I eat only in the morning when I have a hangover. I became fan of PSV Eindhoven the minute the only retarded farmer had quit being a fan (his name starts with a B and ends with Art331). I think the Easter bunny should be the vice-president of the US when Santa gets president. My special credits go to dopplesaurus, he has such a nice sister!

greetz,

Ha_Luke

"There must be some way out of here," said the joker to the thief
[TΣ]_Ha_Luke_331

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
-Voltaire
"A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers. " - Plato

[This message has been edited by Ha_Luke (edited 08-13-2009 @ 02:15 PM).]

posted 08-13-09 02:15 PM EDT (US)     13 / 127  
posted 08-13-09 05:00 PM EDT (US)     14 / 127  
i'm too shy to introduce myself. I think i need to post a bit more first though *whistle*

QUACK
posted 08-14-09 06:05 AM EDT (US)     15 / 127  
Well now that you mention it... Credit card details pl0x James? Nah I'd be too lazy to steal them anyway.

So far though I dunno if the newbies this post was intended for are actually showing up, just more GDers posting smart alec comments.

Good grief!
posted 08-14-09 06:50 AM EDT (US)     16 / 127  
Shalom!
I'm from Sveden!
Nah. Anyways I'm back.

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
≤≤≤≤≤See my YouTube channel for some crazy pointless crap!≥≥≥≥≥
posted 08-14-09 07:07 AM EDT (US)     17 / 127  
not new, but not always active,
i am active at the Rise of Nations Heaven too, as a scripter
posted 08-14-09 09:29 PM EDT (US)     18 / 127  
Hello!
I'm new here so I figured I'd introduce myself.
I'm Arjen, 17 years old, I'm from the Netherlands.

I've played all the aoe (aot) games on a reasonable basis. I've played aoe 3 when it just came out for a couple of months and I really feel like playing aoe again so I cursed about having lost my production key and bought a new game today.

I hope you can help me with what's new and just have a fun time around here.

Arjen
posted 08-14-09 10:47 PM EDT (US)     19 / 127  
hey does any one know if i can get units to patrol areas and if i can how do i do it?

what man is a man who does not try to make the world a better place
posted 08-14-09 11:17 PM EDT (US)     20 / 127  
posted 08-15-09 01:13 PM EDT (US)     21 / 127  
A mod should sticky this, dont think there is any place for newcomers to introduce themselves

DISTISOP

posted 08-15-09 01:17 PM EDT (US)     22 / 127  
oh hai, i decided to post something after making this account a long while ago
posted 08-18-09 02:05 AM EDT (US)     23 / 127  
i'm not that new but I rarely post recently
posted 08-18-09 02:16 AM EDT (US)     24 / 127  
welcome all new flesh
no,but seriously welcome to the heaven

Im ckei and uhm yeah Im just hanging out here.
just posting random stuff here and there

btw who are you,mario?

¨°ºO "All you big boys stay back and let me do my thaaaang"Oº°‘¨

[This message has been edited by ckei (edited 08-18-2009 @ 02:20 AM).]

posted 08-18-09 05:41 AM EDT (US)     25 / 127  
whos mario? hes mario! just like you are ckei, and only to be referred to as ckei. (this is where the people who wish not to be named live)

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
≤≤≤≤≤See my YouTube channel for some crazy pointless crap!≥≥≥≥≥
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » Newcomers, introduce yourselfs
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames