Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Designers Mod for AoE III TWC
posted 11-28-07 00:53 AM EDT (US)   

Now with AUTO installer/uninstaller
Updated for patch 1.04

What is it?

The AoE III TWC Designer's Mod is one of the most collaborated and most celebrated mods for Age of Empires III and is now available for The War Chiefs Expansion pack. It was started by humble designers trying to gain an edge in the editor by unlocking many new wonderful things under the name of the Mega Proto series. Now implemented to The War Chiefs Expansion, this is the most powerful and versatile designing tool to date.

And now, equipped with an AUTO installer/uninstaller, the Age of Empires III TWC Designers Mod makes designing the best scenarios easier than ever!!

DOWNLOAD TODAY

What it includes:

• All TWC Homecity Buildings and units.
  • New TWC Skyboxes and backgrounds
  • New Blood props! Thanks Argalius
  • sziggi' RPG mod
  • Moosefood's Crusader Units unbugged.
  • HC buildings and units unlocked.
  • HC Skyboxes
  • New props
  • Flying IGC units
  • Forgotten Italian and Swedish buildings and units.
  • Working Fireworks.
  • New weather aspects, including clouds, thunderstorms, and rainbows.
  • The lost starfort!
  • Many new buildings and units unlocked.
  • Over 100 hidden trees including the Giant Redwoods.
  • New lightings.
  • LFS's Ronin Japanese Mods.
  • New lightings.
  • New terrains.
  • Bugs fixed.
  • and so much more!

A few new items for this version include:

3 New Markets, new props and new HC dock

New Blood props

Thank you Argalius

Design the best scenarios with the TWC Designers Mod

Updated for patch 1.04.
    This installer has been tested repeatedly and works fantastic, even allowing you to designate an install path if you do not want to install to the default AoE III Directory. The uninstaller restores your data files exactly as they were before you installed the AoE III TWC Designers Mod.
  • Replies:
    posted 11-28-07 00:59 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6  
    This mod is now updated to patch 1.04.

[This message has been edited by twoqtimes2 (edited 11-28-2007 @ 09:16 AM).]

posted 11-28-07 09:48 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6  
    Quick question. If a make maps with this mod, will people need the mod to play. If so, how many people have this mod?
    posted 11-28-07 01:49 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6  
    Yes, if your map has the modded objects included, anyone who plays the map will need to have the mod installed to "see" these objects.

How many have the mod? Between the vanilla version and the TWC version, there have been over 1500 downloads. If you create a map with this mod, just be sure to include in the download documentation for your map that this mod is part of your map so that the player will know. And you may include in the documentation that there is an auto uninstaller for quick ESO gameplay.
    posted 11-28-07 05:14 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6  
    Spamming the designer mods I see TwoQ?
    Hehe, I'm glad you're still so active in this scene. You and whoever else has helped have done a great job on these designer mods. I think I speak for everyone when I say, many thanks

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
    posted 11-30-07 04:26 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6  
    Nevermind, I found out.

[This message has been edited by randomjack (edited 11-30-2007 @ 09:38 PM).]

posted 11-30-07 10:13 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6  
    So you compiled the previous mods into designer mod III is awsome. In the past I've dug though the bar files, yet will be nice just to enjoy.
    Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Designers Mod for AoE III TWC
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames