You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Central

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The CNR
posted 07-22-06 11:20 PM EDT (US)   
I worked on this strat and then later found out that ultimitsu had something similar(dam you,oh well) but my strat does have a difference to it.

THE COSSACK & NATIVE RUSH

Rough Build Order

Start all vils on crates when you get the 100 wood build a house. Also when you have enough food gathered from the crates build 3 vils, then another. When the crates are gathered have 3 on food and 2 on wood.

When the vils are done send one to wood and 2 to food.On the next batch send two to gold and one to food. When you can send the 300 wood card as your first. Now collect food to age with the 400 wood politician.
When you have 250 wood build a TP or a native. I prefer the native first. Also before age 2 comes try to build at least 2 more houses. When you hit age 2 send for the 5 Cossack card. Build more vils and mainly focus on food/gold with some on wood. If you didnt get a native before now would be a good time. Also try to build a stable. Also when the Cossacks come send them immediately to raid. For the next card send the card for a shipment of natives from each tribe. When you get the stable and 375F/G order 5 more Cossacks and try to order the four more as well if you have any shipments. I usually have six natives, and 14 cossacks in their base either raiding or depending on the native assaulting minor buildings (houses mostly)especially if you have Maya. After this the main rush is over and you have several options.

1)Go to Fortress age and do whatever you'd like. I like to send for 6 and someties 5 Opricknicks and continue raiding with my cavalry. Maybe send mortars to shell away anything that may be a problem.

2)Stay in Colonial and keep up the pressure maybe building more natives,strelets, or whatever you may want.

3)Find something else use your imagination. I can't tell you what do. You have to decide.

NOTE:Also if there are no natives(Patagonia) I instead send the 13 strelet card and do something similar.

I will try to add a replay of a game and also the deck I use if I knew how. The replay wouldn't help too much because I'm not very good. Also I want anyone who is good to maybe help build this into a viable and much more defined strat since
A. Mine is mostly a rough copy
B. I suck
C. I dont really know how I can make it better

[This message has been edited by Seia (edited 07-23-2006 @ 12:05 PM).]

Replies:
posted 07-23-06 00:27 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1  
Could you perhaps note down what time you are doing each of those things? eg, you have 5 Cossaks and whatever natives in the enemy's base by... when? 5 mins? 8 mins?

More specific times for each step might be handy too (eg, 2 houses by 4 mins, colonial by 5 mins, etc). This way it is easier to compare your strategy to comparable Russian Rushes.

The Optimist believes that we live in the best possible world. The Pesimist believes this to be true.
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Strategy Central » The CNR
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames