Please login or register

Recorded Games Discussion

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Three recs from me and Micky
posted 05-21-07 04:33 PM EDT (US)   
EDIT: New rec, game four up.

I've been inactive for about a month and just started playing again this week. Me and Micky are really good together and have about 10/11 wins.
Anyway we've got 3 recs from the last week, all three are on Great Plains and on all three I'm French and Micky's Dutch.

Game one: Me and Micky planned on rushing but it sort of never happened.
I used my Super Stealthy Scout to see what they were making and found a load of a cav. I made pikes and along with Micky's skirms and hussies and we had a few good fights.

Game two: Me and Micky making Skirms and hussars and them making l bow/pike and hussars.
A good game but we preety much looked the better team throughout and won it fairly easy.

Game three: Really good game IMO and the best out of the three I think, probably the best example for Dutch and French players because Micky was OP as usual and I had a preety good game.
We made hussies and skirms, vs their (Dutch) skirms and maces.
They had a real nice army at about 10 mins and I thought they would overpower us due to my lack of hussars but with a quicksend of 800 coin from Micky I pumped out more hussars and sent them packing
It's a shame B_O_S_S dropped near the end though because he had some halbs and cannons which would of been interesting for our armies.

Game four: This is quite a nice game and more OPness from me and Micky but lacks some early fighting .
Skirms and hussars from me and Micky vs Lbows and Skirms with a few pikes from them. We didn't really attack in age 2 so I stopped making hussars and made some Cuirs , while micky made a crap load of skirms.
Quite a big fight towards the end of the game and that decides it. Micky's score was too good once again with it being in the 400's while ours were in the 200s.
They made quite a few mistakes (trying to build an unprotected fort near my men) and I was expecting major boomage from them but was dissapointed.
Ended with me in industrial with good eco and Micky in imperial.

Well guys, some alright recs there and hope you give one or two a watch.
We are Dutch and French in all the games and Micky plays really well in all of them getting 4 banks up right away in all the games (I think) and then somehow getting an OP score

Anyway I would appreciate comments on what you think I did well or how I can improve.

GG guys.

Micky OP

"The better at AoE, the worse at RL" - Doppel
After someone suggesting to make a meatshield to fight off petards..."Where can I find this meatshield? Is it in the TC?" - Sjalle

"That last comment has earned you a ban Musk" - Solus
On realising I was on a 2nd account:"Quinarvy ehhh" - Solus

RUSSIAN CIVIL WAR - VERY GG
Mine and Micky's OPness

[This message has been edited by MusketKing (edited 05-25-2007 @ 05:57 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-23-07 06:59 AM EDT (US)     1 / 13  
Hey man. I watched your recs (the ones in your sig, getting a couple more of yours atm) and I have to say that they're very entertaining. I know micky_tee, have played with/against him a few times. My ESO is TacoTerrorist, add me for a game or two if you'd like.

Well played.

im in ur base

steelin ur crates
posted 05-23-07 11:38 AM EDT (US)     2 / 13  
Cheers for the comments Karl, you got any tips for me?
And I'll add you when I go on ESO tonight

After someone suggesting to make a meatshield to fight off petards..."Where can I find this meatshield? Is it in the TC?" - Sjalle

Mine and Micky's OPness
posted 05-23-07 02:05 PM EDT (US)     3 / 13  
and I have to say that they're very entertaining.
You have no idea. I almost had to pause the game for want of laughing at one of the captains comments:

"omfg see you in 1v1 noob", as Musk's OP raiding and my uber dutch booming meant they had 150 score and I had 400. I was in industrial and all 3 were in colonial, plus I had a stack of skirms. Very nice play on Musk's part, he had some rather sexual raids.
I know micky_tee, have played with/against him a few times. My ESO is TacoTerrorist, add me for a game or two if you'd like.
Sorry Karl, don't know you, have we played recently, with/against? I'll add you on ESO.

armyballer - Another 3v3, this time my team is winning, (about an hour into it). One of the other team players admits defeat and resigns, then out of no where I get OOS message. I'm pissed, I again log onto agecommunity and see I have been given a LOSE. How did this happen?

AceOfKings - ender_ward hacked into your game and made it go OOS

Unban JamesLock
posted 05-23-07 03:39 PM EDT (US)     4 / 13  
I've downloaded one of them; I'll watch it soon.

Noli nothis permiterre te terrere.
Don't let the bastards wear you down.
posted 05-24-07 02:44 AM EDT (US)     5 / 13  
he had some rather sexual raids.

O_o
Cheers for the comments Karl, you got any tips for me?

The only thing I picked up was in the all-Russian game in your sig. You didn't (nobody for that matter) make enough cossacks. That would've slaughtered them. But, thats it. Maybe you had a reason for it.

im in ur base

steelin ur crates
posted 05-24-07 04:41 AM EDT (US)     6 / 13  
Hehe was more fun streleting!
And we wanted to OP them just using strelet skills and eco ;-)

K cool Aowpr

Mine and Micky's OPness

[This message has been edited by MusketKing (edited 05-24-2007 @ 04:42 AM).]

posted 05-25-07 05:55 PM EDT (US)     7 / 13  
A forth rec from me and Micky in main post now.
Shouldn't have called it three recs -_-

Mine and Micky's OPness
posted 05-25-07 06:00 PM EDT (US)     8 / 13  
Some great play by us there, shame we didn't get another one of those rofl comments, but, games can't have everything.

13-0 now?

armyballer - Another 3v3, this time my team is winning, (about an hour into it). One of the other team players admits defeat and resigns, then out of no where I get OOS message. I'm pissed, I again log onto agecommunity and see I have been given a LOSE. How did this happen?

Unban JamesLock
posted 05-25-07 06:18 PM EDT (US)     9 / 13  
13-1 I think 'cos of that sucky game where we got rushed, and they killed all your vills.

Mine and Micky's OPness
posted 05-26-07 04:22 AM EDT (US)     10 / 13  
Wow 13-1? That's pretty good.

My grandmother slaps harder than the Agra Fort shoots. And she's dead. ~ Ender_Ward

By the same token, if I attempt to operate the mouse using nothing but my butt-cheeks, micro will also come down to "luck." ~ Beatnikjoe
posted 05-26-07 06:35 AM EDT (US)     11 / 13  
13-1 I think 'cos of that sucky game where we got rushed, and they killed all your vills.
Oh yeah, they thought we were too good so we foolishly went a shit civ combo to get a game. I pwned them both 1v1 after, had to coax them to play though, by saying "you beat us once, you can do it again!"

Silly noobs.

Unban JamesLock
posted 06-07-07 05:54 PM EDT (US)     12 / 13  
Nice games!

Previously known as MoNo Ager
posted 06-10-07 11:16 AM EDT (US)     13 / 13  
Thanks for watching! =]

Unban JamesLock
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Recorded Games Discussion » Three recs from me and Micky
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames