Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: omg kumar seriously abuses his powers
posted 07-19-05 01:43 PM EDT (US)   
i mean come on. he warned me for saying harry potter sucks in the harry potter thread. so i sent him an e-mail back saying not to e-mail me again. so then he bans me. what is with this guy? whoever gave him powers seriously needs to take it away. he bans on personal problems. if he has a problem with me then e-mail me, not ban me. this guy is the epitome of an internet geek.

i seriously hope ES makes their own forums because this is absolutely ludicrous.

Replies:
posted 07-19-05 01:47 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8  
*throws rock at n00b in closed thread*

Quote:

We have no tolerance for personal attacks as determined by forum moderators, whether public or private, towards user or staff.

///scipio_africanus\\\
"Scipio rules. Nelson sucks." - Jax
"I have a shrine to Scipio in my closet."- Doitzel
"posting a link with no sort of comment or explanation is not something we readily condone in OD." - GillB
The Gamers' Manifesto|Welcome to HG!|The Sanatorium
Winner of the Order of Doitzel!
posted 07-19-05 01:51 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8  
*shoots the n00b who made this thread in closed thread*
This sn't smart to do.

(-speaker-)
:unsure:
posted 07-19-05 01:52 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8  
Wow what idiot Disses a book in a thread about the book. He had a right to ban you.
posted 07-19-05 01:53 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8  
You were TROLLING.

When a thread invites fans of a certain thing and you go in there with the simple intention to offend them, then it's trolling.

posted 07-19-05 01:55 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8  
wow this forum sucks so much d1ck. i'm out, bye. it sucks so much that 10 year olds can talk on here. why don't you guys go outside? when i was ten i wasn't on the computer all day. you guys are all push over puss1es. have a great life. j/k i hope you get hit by a bus.
posted 07-19-05 02:03 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8  
posted 07-19-05 02:08 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8  
If I was a mod, I'd close any thread, and ban any forummer if I disagreed with them enough...which isn't much at all.

That means you wouldn't have made this thread, as I would close the HP thread for being sad...sad as in "sad act". T'ing is, this thread has nothing to do with HP, so I don't need a warning.

][- ][_ . ][\/][ (()) ][) ][) (())
Angelcynn > Niwe Middangeard ~ Ic

[This message has been edited by El Moppo (edited 07-19-2005 @ 02:11 PM).]

posted 07-19-05 02:51 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8  
Actually I, as a member of the Forum Management Team, banned you because of the unpleasant nature of the email you sent to KS. HG staff give up their free time to work at HG/moderate the forums and do not deserve to be abused by forumers, either publicly or privately.

And you evidently didn't read the rules very well as smurfing to circumvent a ban is also not allowed.

'Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened' Moving Pictures
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » omg kumar seriously abuses his powers
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames