Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: U.N.: Gaurdian's cluster threads an 'outrage'
posted 09-01-06 07:04 PM EDT (US)   

A cluster thread in the community forum, The Saloon, at Age of Empires III Heaven.

Quote:

"It is an outrage that we have 100,000 threads that nobody cares about" in the northern Saloon that will take a year or two to clear off the top page, said Stonewall_J, the H.G. Under-Secretary-Angel for Closing This Thread Once He Sees It.

"Every day people are bored and annoyed," he added. "Forum regulars will be bored disproportionately" and more unsuspecting forummers than Hezbollah fighters will be annoyed, he charged.

Quote:

Saying that 90 percent of the cluster threads that the Gaurdian_112 Repetition Forces dropped on northern Saloon were created in the last three days, Stonewall said, "We have to find out why," when Gaurdian knew people's patience was coming to an end.

Source.

Discuss. What do you think- would Gaurdian have used cluster threads if it really wasn't intending to harm forum regulars- and more importantly- intending to make sure that the repetition brought about would last for years? People are still frustrated by Gaurdian's threads in the saloon.

Why would Gaurdian drop all those cluster threads in heavily forummer populated areas that all said the exact same thing?

[This message has been edited by GoForGoldenJarls (edited 09-01-2006 @ 07:08 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-01-06 07:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
GAURDIAN IS A TERROR-STATE. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN WHAT HE DID TO THE NELSONESE FREEDOM FIGHTERS!

THE TERROR-STATE GAURDIAN MUST BE COMPELTELY DESTROYED.

Ninja Beagle
"My weenie is beautiful." - Doikie
"Is it just me, or does beagle need neutering?" - Yakcamkir
posted 09-01-06 07:16 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
I smell a thread closure coming up

Reinfire
--Retired Scenario Designer--
Everybody needs to beleive in something. I beleive I will have another beer
posted 09-01-06 07:16 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
This is borderline personal attack. If you don't like the threads, don't reply in them. Although it would be nice to not have a ton of threads dedicated to the same debate.

house won this
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » U.N.: Gaurdian's cluster threads an 'outrage'
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames