You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: TMO XX - Video killed the radio god
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100  Next Page »
posted 01-11-09 02:11 AM EDT (US)   

sig

[This message has been edited by beekay (edited 02-13-2010 @ 08:10 PM).]

Replies:
posted 01-11-09 02:12 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2500  
GOGOGO BK

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
posted 01-11-09 02:15 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2500  
yaaaaay

And Mete you and me need to have a long-overdue duel. Everyone else, while you're waiting, feel free to change your sig to five stars coloured in your patented hue.

sig

[This message has been edited by beekay (edited 01-11-2009 @ 02:15 AM).]

posted 01-11-09 02:45 AM EDT (US)     3 / 2500  
I am glad I was there to witness history.
posted 01-11-09 02:49 AM EDT (US)     4 / 2500  
Generals only have four stars.

Unless they're Commander of the Allied forces.
posted 01-11-09 02:52 AM EDT (US)     5 / 2500  
So does anybody have a good idea for a siggy? I was thinking of maybe changing mine, but I have less wit than a clown on Prozac

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!
Elpea: Your sound folder is right next to your fart sounds folder.
posted 01-11-09 04:01 AM EDT (US)     6 / 2500  
And Mete you and me need to have a long-overdue duel. Everyone else, while you're waiting, feel free to change your sig to five stars coloured in your patented hue.
You know, at first I was a fan of the "fight to the death to see who gets to keep the stars" thing, but just before I started a thread about it I realized how cool it would be if everyone in the saloon had five star sigs in a different color, so I decided to just sit back and hope that people jumped on the bandwagon.

so basically the rest of you are just slow and need to trend with bk and me because it would be awesome. guardian would be ashamed of your hesitance to jump on the bandwagon.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[This message has been edited by Meteora (edited 01-11-2009 @ 04:02 AM).]

posted 01-11-09 04:09 AM EDT (US)     7 / 2500  
Yeah I was actually waiting for everyone to bandwagon as well I was hoping that Shala at least would do it but not even he did! Anyway the point is everybody should change their sig to colourful stars.

sig
posted 01-11-09 04:12 AM EDT (US)     8 / 2500  
to sum up, bk and I are very disappointed in all of you.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
posted 01-11-09 04:20 AM EDT (US)     9 / 2500  
Especially Cheesewiz though.

sig
posted 01-11-09 05:00 AM EDT (US)     10 / 2500  
bam

    
posted 01-11-09 05:20 AM EDT (US)     11 / 2500  
Seb I appreciate your ironic insight into the blind trust we place in others, but you are a dick

sig
posted 01-11-09 06:22 AM EDT (US)     12 / 2500  
/me trends

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
posted 01-11-09 06:23 AM EDT (US)     13 / 2500  
Wtf!

I wasn't expecting this for a few more days!

Daym. If only I was online before!
posted 01-11-09 06:53 AM EDT (US)     14 / 2500  
TEACUP THAT IS MY GREEN YOU DIE NOW

< Jarrod Nelson>
Nelson looks good in his pics - Gaurdian_112
Wow, Nelson's awfully cute... - HP Lovesauce
Thanks for ruining something that I've waited over 6 years for. - Redneck93
It might be a bit of an odd moment to say so, but I still think Nelson's smile is awesome. - Hnossa
THIS SIGNATURE IS A TESTAMENT TO MY VANITY
posted 01-11-09 06:59 AM EDT (US)     15 / 2500  
what else is he meant to choose nelson he is a cherub and that is THE ONLY NOTABLE THING ABOUT HIM

instead you should choose a pleasing crimson which, as a bonus, would make a nelson-shan-mete-bk sig colour gradient

sig
posted 01-11-09 08:25 AM EDT (US)     16 / 2500  
Why did beekay get it?

Clearly Eternal War0 got the 2500'th post.

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=2&tn=35724&st=2499#post2500

Beekay has cheated everoyne.

Folks, this is a hoax! I'm a poet and I don't know it![/whsiper]
posted 01-11-09 08:52 AM EDT (US)     17 / 2500  
pow'd
More like Chuck Norris'd *facepalm*

Proud Citizen of Sovietcanuckistan
posted 01-11-09 10:09 AM EDT (US)     18 / 2500  
James we said it didn't go by who got the 2500th post.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
posted 01-11-09 10:48 AM EDT (US)     19 / 2500  
Ahhh...that new-thread smell. *kicks the tires*

Bk, choose a picture to post in your thread OP already. It's rather...bare in here, NOT that we don't appreciate Jax' efforts.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
posted 01-11-09 12:34 PM EDT (US)     20 / 2500  
Damn, I was hoping the OP would make the thread look like someone was asking for a product code.

Also, I may or may not change my signature to stars.

◓◓◓◓◓

[This message has been edited by Mapppp (edited 01-11-2009 @ 12:35 PM).]

posted 01-11-09 01:31 PM EDT (US)     21 / 2500  
/combinatory signature

house won this
posted 01-11-09 02:07 PM EDT (US)     22 / 2500  
Here Ye, Here Ye.

A Declaraton of the Articles of Too Much Orange

Version 3.0 - January 11, 2009

Preamble

I, one of the (insert greatest) moderators of the great Heaven of Age of Empires III in order to form a more perfect forum union, establish justice amongst the threads, promote general tranquility, provide for the common defense of OT threads, promote the general welfare of the forum, and to insure the liberties of forumers and future forumers to come do hereby demand that organization come to Too Much Orange.

Article #1

I now state that there are only some 'spam' threads that are actually worthy of being considered Too Much Orange

The criterion are as follows:
- A TMO must be declared a TMO initially by its creator.
- A TMO must have an extremely large number of posts or have had the intention of having a large number of posts before being closed due to a ban on all TMO threads.
- A TMO cannot have been closed by a moderator because of a duplicate thread senario.
- A TMO must be from Age of Empires III Heaven.

Article #2

A Too Much Green thread, lacking in holiness is recognized as a Spam thread, but not a pure TMO. They are not to be included in this list, although another may be made.

Article #3

TMO threads, upon their creation from this day forward must be acknoledged by a number to serve for ease of reference. This number does not have to be in the title post or in the title itself all the time, but must appear so initially for ease of reference.

Article #4

TMO threads shall always have at least one winner. That winner shall be the person who receives the 2500th post, and could be shared with another person if special cirumstances exist, such as the owner of the last post in a 2500+ post thread. That person has the right to create a new thread. If multiple winners exist, then they may make competing threads, though only one will remain open.

Article #5

These are the holy Too Much Orange Threads. To change this list is to be punishable by frowning faces unless accompanied by a worthy ammendment to this document.

TMO I -Too much orange!-Won by Beekay

TMO II -Too much orange- II- Won by Parrotman

TMO III -Three Much Orange: A New Mod (And it ends... ADDER ROCKS)- Won by Centurion_13

TMO IV -Four Much Orange: Dio the Magic Dragon- Won by Zargax and Dio

TMO V -Five Much Orange: Get your new and improved Doitzel. Only 19.89- Won by Jarrod Nelson

TMO VI -Doitzel Much Orange? Mmmm... PO - TA - TOES... and gravy.- Won by Pulkit

TMO VII -Sunny Much Orange - The Doikie Diaries [Oh OutlandishTeacup!]- Won by Arcticwind7

TMO VIII -I 8 Much Orange - 11-17-02 - We will never forget! I will...!- Won by EaZy

TMO IX -Nein Much Orange - How Doitzel Stole Christmas (with his pet dog... er, snake, Adder)- Won by Cheesewiz

TMO X -Ten much Orange - Damn you raaman's smurf!- Won by Jumbalaya

TMO XI -XI Much Orange: The thread that always exists - Won by Wai33

TMO XII -Red Dwarf Orange - Jaxmen beat-down- Won by beekay

TMO XIII -13 Much Orange - Let's all egg Beagle's house- Won by Jerrod Nelson

TMO XIV -14 Much Orange- Smith rules- Won by Outlandish Teacup

TMO XV -No More Scrubs - yah ha- Won by Primo

TMO XVI -Too Much Orange: Ryan's Blog- Won by Flaming Warhawk

TMO XVII -Too Much Orange: What TMO is this?- Won by Jax at first closing by default, then won by Skrylas at second closing by default.

TMO XVIII -Too Much Orange: I want a ponay- Won by Xiphias

TMO XIX -Too Much Orange: ITT, how to smoke fewer cigarettes!- Won by Eternal War0 and beekay.

TMO XX -Too Much Orange: Still PG for a while yet! Currently Ongoing.

Article #6

This post is to be updated in order for its long term use. It is also to be posted in other locations by its creator.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing

[This message has been edited by Cheesewiz (edited 01-11-2009 @ 02:13 PM).]

posted 01-11-09 02:16 PM EDT (US)     23 / 2500  
It'd be great to have an opening and closing dates of all TMOs on that list.

posted 01-11-09 02:47 PM EDT (US)     24 / 2500  
Heh, feel free to look them up.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
posted 01-11-09 03:21 PM EDT (US)     25 / 2500  
Also, a cup of black coffee with 32 spoons of sugar would be great.

kthx

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » TMO XX - Video killed the radio god
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames