You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Elpea, or ELPWH, is by proclamation the official and most holy deity of the Saloon!
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 12-23-09 09:59 PM EDT (US)   
By order of the Saloon Sheriff and as a testiment to our witnessing of his acts of awesome power, Elpea, who shall henceforce be referred to by all non-holymen as ELPWH for sanctity, is hearby declared the Official Saloon Deity and Most High God, Our Protector in Love.

One cannot deny the proof:

Elpea has created a wall to keep us from posting in the God thread. Clearly he is more powerful than any other deities!

ALL HAIL ELPEA, PATRON GOD OF THE SALOON!

Our Divine Elpea is a vengeful god. He has destroyed the Santa saloon picture!!!

WE ARE SORRY THAT WE HAVE SO OFFENDED YOU ELPEA! Though we approve of your removal of such pagan symbols!

Most of all, Elpea has shown himself to be a shapeshifter!

Hail the Elpea of Nature!

Hail the Elpea of Youth!

Hail the Elpea of the Harvest!

If you would like to establish a personal relationship with the divine ELPWH, then follow him on Twitter, like Jesus.

As further evidence of his power, Twitter informs me that Elpea has over 150 'followers'. "As our numbers grow, so should our prayer life."

We give our faith unto you, oh ELPWH!

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing

[This message has been edited by Cheesewiz (edited 12-23-2009 @ 10:00 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-23-09 10:02 PM EDT (US)     1 / 48  

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!
Elpea: Your sound folder is right next to your fart sounds folder.
posted 12-23-09 10:03 PM EDT (US)     2 / 48  
This is an excellent show of faith. Indeed, Elpea does have great sway with the ladies.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
posted 12-23-09 10:11 PM EDT (US)     3 / 48  
I will send rain to your crop fields

posted 12-23-09 10:19 PM EDT (US)     4 / 48  
It's okay I have irrigation

posted 12-23-09 10:27 PM EDT (US)     5 / 48  
Gotta admit, I do love the preemptive thread closure.

Though not quite as much as ELPWH

posted 12-24-09 00:14 AM EDT (US)     6 / 48  
Now where's the picture of Elpea with little girls surrounding him too?

A_S: "Cunni's pic wins thread otherwise failing due to being 5-7 years behind the times."
"Brilliant cunni simply brilliant"
C_MAG: "CunniJA's post is epic win."
posted 12-24-09 00:31 AM EDT (US)     7 / 48  
Elpea, that was mean, it was like the first thread I had the effort to post in in a while

Plus that Santa was pr damn sexy.

Edit: Also, you look incredinly like that Spanish kid from that Hannah Montana show that occasionally irritates me on Saturday mornings.

Good grief!

[This message has been edited by Eternal War0 (edited 12-24-2009 @ 00:32 AM).]

posted 12-24-09 00:43 AM EDT (US)     8 / 48  
You'd think all the huge Disney and Disney Channel logos in the background would give away that that isn't a picture of ELPWH and is instead a picture of that Spanish kid from that Hannah Montana show that occasionally irritates you on Saturday mornings.

posted 12-24-09 00:51 AM EDT (US)     9 / 48  
I don't like the thread closure! Let it run its course and if it gets hairy, close it.

And someone else should be more of a libertarian so that I don't have to feel like I'm Ron Paul.

sig
posted 12-24-09 01:05 AM EDT (US)     10 / 48  
Well then whos the evil deity defying his "greatness"

"It's not that us nerds don't have a life, it's that we have two."-Rin

"I LIKE being rickroll'd! I just dance along and enjoy it."-Nikokun
"I KNOW SAME HERE! I started dancing in the dollar store when I heard it on april fools day!"-(Anonymous)
"THAT WAS YOU!?!?"-Nikokun
posted 12-24-09 01:06 AM EDT (US)     11 / 48  
Well then whos the evil deity defying his "greatness"
O.O
And someone else should be more of a libertarian so that I don't have to feel like I'm Ron Paul.
O.O

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!

[This message has been edited by Sawyer (edited 12-24-2009 @ 01:12 AM).]

posted 12-24-09 01:12 AM EDT (US)     12 / 48  
T.T

"I KNOW SAME HERE! I started dancing in the dollar store when I heard it on april fools day!"-(Anonymous)
posted 12-24-09 01:15 AM EDT (US)     13 / 48  
9/11 was an inside job, obama was born in kenya, federal reserve should be audited.

hth, hth

posted 12-24-09 01:19 AM EDT (US)     14 / 48  
beekay = satan?

posted 12-24-09 01:23 AM EDT (US)     15 / 48  
*thumbs up*?

[This message has been edited by Nikokun (edited 12-24-2009 @ 01:24 AM).]

posted 12-24-09 01:28 AM EDT (US)     16 / 48  
No, Sawyer you stupidface government shill, you have it all wrong:

Mudkips did 9/11, Obama is a reptilian shapeshifter, and the Fed is run by illegal aliens from Guadalajara. Get it straight man. Catch up before the NWO catches YOU!

A_S: "Cunni's pic wins thread otherwise failing due to being 5-7 years behind the times."

[This message has been edited by CunniJA (edited 12-24-2009 @ 01:32 AM).]

posted 12-24-09 01:32 AM EDT (US)     17 / 48  
Mudkips did 9/11, Obama is a reptilian shapeshifter, and the Fed is run by illegal aliens from Guadalajara. Get it straight man. Catch up before the NWO catches YOU!
EXACTLY.

posted 12-24-09 01:34 AM EDT (US)     18 / 48  
HAZ U UR TINFOIL HAT AND PROTECTIONS YET?

posted 12-24-09 01:38 AM EDT (US)     19 / 48  
Not yet. Do you have some extra?

posted 12-24-09 02:49 AM EDT (US)     20 / 48  
IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE! TAKE THIS!

posted 12-24-09 03:18 AM EDT (US)     21 / 48  
hold on. why do we care if aliens read our mind, erase thoughts ect. anyway?

posted 12-24-09 03:32 AM EDT (US)     22 / 48  
Courtesy for the aliens.
posted 12-24-09 03:36 AM EDT (US)     23 / 48  
Not yet. Do you have some extra?
hahah who am I kidding, you wouldn't need a tin hat, your skull is a much better deflector

posted 12-24-09 08:25 AM EDT (US)     24 / 48  
GFGJ: Shuuush no one else has noticed how much of a douche I am. :P

That being said, I could see Elpea as looking like that. And I think I shall.

Good grief!
posted 12-24-09 01:15 PM EDT (US)     25 / 48  
he does look like that.

that's why it's a hilarious and persistent joke to post a picture of that Spanish kid from that Hannah Montana show that occasionally irritates you on Saturday mornings and pretend it is in fact a picture of Elpea.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » Elpea, or ELPWH, is by proclamation the official and most holy deity of the Saloon!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames