You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Website Feedback

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Replay Review forum?
posted 01-25-08 02:53 PM EDT (US)   
I know we got rid of it, but what if we made it again and made a review team for it?

If we had a dedicated review team I think that it actually would be worth it. A dedicated review team would be
  • a benefit to the community by providing tips and suggestions
  • And in general just be a resource for strategy and knowledge in the community.

I say you put it up for 1 month. If it works and is a benefit keep it. Otherwise get rid of it.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 02-21-2008 @ 02:31 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 01-25-08 03:35 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
    excellent idea. I would certainly visit this as the other sites are usually filled with too many high level players and the lesser players get flamed for posting (sometimes). I'm not the best player but I can pick apart a replay.

I think this would help a lot of forumers.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Foy Lyndstrom- "Villagers doing nothing don't do anything."
    posted 01-30-08 11:49 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
    Since we are currently undergoing changes, this probably wont happen for awhile - but I'm all up for it. Have to wait and see what the people above me think.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
    Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead!
    "It's kind of a...persnickety magic." Atzy
    End of Nations!
    End of Nations Community Manager
    posted 01-31-08 09:00 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
    Ok, thanks for the feedback.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
    Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Website Feedback » Replay Review forum?
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames