European:
-Swedish
-_______
Asian:
-India
-China
-Korea
-Japan ^.^

Partial civs (no home city multiplayer/skirmish poetential, just unit and building sets for scenarios)
-Italy
-USA
-Aztecs
-Maya
-Inca

what do you guys think, are these good Xpac civs?

"I have curly pubic hair. If I don't gel it down, it puffs up into a miniature afro and looks rediculous." -Kman
Replies:
posted 10-12-05 02:35 PM EDT (US)     1 / 11  
swedish \/\/T F [noob w ] did they do to get included to aoe3 xpasion? i would take italy or greek from europian but hey i just got nice idea aoe3: alien invasion u could get to choose between martians and aliens from outer space J/k[writed that bcz bored]but really i would take australians
and btw we dont have even the game yet offically released and peoples are already talking about demmo lol

[This message has been edited by nidhog_slayer (edited 10-12-2005 @ 02:38 PM).]

posted 10-12-05 02:45 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11  
future forum please.
posted 10-12-05 06:30 PM EDT (US)     3 / 11  
Italy would be awesome.

posted 10-12-05 06:33 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11  
why greeks?

i think korea will make their way to the x-pac

posted 10-12-05 06:36 PM EDT (US)     5 / 11  
I think China is a good idea cuz their last dynasty (qing) have the most power in 1650-1750 (the time of AOE III) and their power began to fail later and Japan at this time it's very weak, they gained power at like 18??.

[This message has been edited by king_magician (edited 10-12-2005 @ 06:37 PM).]

posted 10-12-05 07:00 PM EDT (US)     6 / 11  
It will almost certainly be Swedish and Italians. They were in the game a long time ago, but ES took them out.

posted 10-13-05 05:55 PM EDT (US)     7 / 11  
sorry not trying to be negative but,the swedish were too weak to do this, they tried, and failed and didnt try again maybe scandinavia as a civ but not just sweden. also most of your asian ones are still fighting with spears until the 1800s.and italians and greeks were still recoveing from the fall of rome

[This message has been edited by drklord456 (edited 10-13-2005 @ 05:57 PM).]

posted 10-13-05 06:09 PM EDT (US)     8 / 11  
Germany wasnt even united and never colonized. and i dont think they were recovering from the fall or rome more than 1000 years after. Also i think the Swiss were an early civ as well.
posted 10-14-05 11:34 PM EDT (US)     9 / 11  
Before anyone laughs about having Sweden in the XPac, remember that these guys colonized the Delaware area in the 17th century.
posted 10-15-05 00:53 AM EDT (US)     10 / 11  

Quote:

sorry not trying to be negative but,the swedish were too weak to do this, they tried, and failed and didnt try again maybe scandinavia as a civ but not just sweden. also most of your asian ones are still fighting with spears until the 1800s.and italians and greeks were still recoveing from the fall of rome

The Swedish were a major force in Europe during the 1600's. They were among the biggest participants in the massive 30 Years' War in Germany. Also, like was said, they colonized Delaware.

Italy was far from still recovering. They were the first to recover, during the Renaissance. During the 1300's to the 1500's, Italy was the dominant power in Europe. They were the economic, political, and artistic capital of Europe. While it's true that they never settled in the Americas, neither did the Germans or Ottomans.

posted 10-15-05 12:57 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11  
Actually, the Germans made an attempt to settle Venezuela... And we can't forget the Pennsylvania Dutch, which were also Germans. They may not have settles Pensylvania, but they were still there.

"You load sixteen tons and what do you get?
You get one day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me, 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store"-Ernie Ford

[This message has been edited by Captain Snackbar (edited 10-15-2005 @ 12:57 PM).]

Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Future Robot, Bonfire, Windstorm, and NewToy Games Forum » The XPac civs (my ideas)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames