You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Future Robot, Bonfire, Windstorm, and NewToy Games Forum

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Future ES Games Story
posted 10-15-08 12:18 PM EDT (US)   
I think we should do a sitcom of the Future ES Games forum. All the forumers on here can be the characters. Anyway, here are my ideas:

CHARACTERS
NotInvolved: A stereotypical Irishman
skystrider: The all-powerful hero of the story
Lord Berminator: A giant who stands 10 feet tall
Yamato Take: skystrider's sidekick
SupaCrunk19994: Pleiadian general
Taufiq: Australian God
Theris: Dead guy who the others keep referring to
KrakenBits/Jaguar6: Two random animals (an octopus and a jaguar) who keep trying to kill eachother
Usac: Stuck in the past. Keeps ranting on about something called "AoK", which the others don't know what it is.
As_Saffah: The obligatory "what the hell you talkin 'bout willis" guy who rambles on about random crap in every episode, or has "awesome" get rich quick plans every episode
Orowac: The sane guy. He is the only way to get the viewers/readers to relate to or understand the crazier guys.
Old Bachus: Crazy old man. Does little for the story, and is just there for comic value

Can anyone who thinks this is a good idea post some other ideas in this thread? Also can everyone put themselves in as a character?

- Thanks, NotInvolved

[This message has been edited by NotInvolved (edited 10-25-2008 @ 01:43 PM).]

Replies:
posted 10-15-08 01:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 16  
You should write Yamato Take in. He can be a quirky, somewhat perky sidekick!

And how about Shala_T/Taufiq, as the omniscient creator deity that sets us off on some manner of epic quest?

[This message has been edited by skystrider (edited 10-15-2008 @ 01:11 PM).]

posted 10-15-08 02:51 PM EDT (US)     2 / 16  
SupaCrunk19994: Pleiadian general

[This message has been edited by SupaCrunk19994 (edited 10-15-2008 @ 02:52 PM).]

posted 10-15-08 06:51 PM EDT (US)     3 / 16  
Jaguar6 could be a mocking bird.

Ka-zing!
posted 10-15-08 07:27 PM EDT (US)     4 / 16  
Excuse me? I thought we got over that argument.

Maybe KrakenBits should be an annoying lawyer who always sues you for non-existing copyrights :P

If you are making a mod and need some ideas, or if you just like history check out my civ ideas in the "Future ES Games Thread".
posted 10-16-08 03:34 PM EDT (US)     5 / 16  
I have added all your ideas (but not Jaguar6 and KrakenBits as you don't seem too pleased with your characters?!) as well as some others. I'm going to start the actual script soon, so I hope you will all help with that too.
posted 10-16-08 05:01 PM EDT (US)     6 / 16  
Jaggys, you know I'm only kidding. I love you!
posted 10-16-08 05:08 PM EDT (US)     7 / 16  
Yah well I'm not kidding

Ingame we would always end up being the best team, yet then end up killing each other

If you are making a mod and need some ideas, or if you just like history check out my civ ideas in the "Future ES Games Thread".

[This message has been edited by Jaguar6 (edited 10-16-2008 @ 05:09 PM).]

posted 10-16-08 09:30 PM EDT (US)     8 / 16  
As_Saffah: the obligatory "what the hell you talkin 'bout willis" guy who rambles on about random crap in every episode, or has "awesome" get rich quick plans every episode

edit: but lives in a trailer and pimps blinged-out farm vehicles for a living

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.

[This message has been edited by As_Saffah (edited 10-16-2008 @ 09:32 PM).]

posted 10-17-08 12:38 PM EDT (US)     9 / 16  
How did I suddenly become the bad guy?

"This is the flag of a new country, flying from the Mississippi to the Pacific. The thirteen stripes of red and white still represent the thirteen colonies, but they run in a new direction, just as we must chart a new direction for ourselves. [...] God bless you, and God bless the Allied States of America!" -President Tomarchio, first president of the ASA. The flag that he is talking about is in my avatar. This Quote is from the TV series Jericho, one of the best shows on earth.
posted 10-17-08 02:24 PM EDT (US)     10 / 16  
It was either you or Old Bachus, and I sure as hell didn't want to be up against him!
posted 10-18-08 04:15 PM EDT (US)     11 / 16  
I see what you mean, TREMBLE BEFORE MY ORIGINAL AND GOOD IDEAS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"This is the flag of a new country, flying from the Mississippi to the Pacific. The thirteen stripes of red and white still represent the thirteen colonies, but they run in a new direction, just as we must chart a new direction for ourselves. [...] God bless you, and God bless the Allied States of America!" -President Tomarchio, first president of the ASA. The flag that he is talking about is in my avatar. This Quote is from the TV series Jericho, one of the best shows on earth.
posted 10-18-08 04:35 PM EDT (US)     12 / 16  
Yes, but combined me and KrakenBits can take you on, if we don't kill each other first

I have another idea, add Wayra Condor, I Peruvian citizen who valiantly, and successfully tries to integrates some sort of Peruvian civ into almost every mod
For those of you who know him you understand.

[This message has been edited by Jaguar6 (edited 10-18-2008 @ 04:36 PM).]

posted 10-19-08 12:09 PM EDT (US)     13 / 16  
HAHAH I loled at this
I'm gonna go check to see who helped out on the AOE1 Remake Project

Scenarios: Worldmap Series I: North America, Worldmap Series II: Caribbean, The Wasteland

Editor of: Orissa, Kill the Sun, Bathe in Hate

Current Projects: Fog of War, Island Hopping
posted 10-21-08 11:14 AM EDT (US)     14 / 16  
OK, the idea for this is COMPLETELY changed. It is now going to be a sitcom-type thing, with short episodes, instead of a long script. There are no bad guys or anything.
posted 10-21-08 03:56 PM EDT (US)     15 / 16  
Plz write my name correct...
posted 10-25-08 01:42 PM EDT (US)     16 / 16  
Ok, sorry about that. Fixed.
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Future Robot, Bonfire, Windstorm, and NewToy Games Forum » The Future ES Games Story
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames