You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Forum Party - Saturday, November 12th!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
posted 11-11-05 06:12 PM EDT (US)   
UPDATE: The first forum party has been delayed one hour, to 1PM EST/6PM GMT due to ESO issues.

Yay! Introduction for those of you that haven't played in a forum party: Basically what they are is a bunch of people from Aoe3H meeting on ESO at a set time to play some games for fun. Occasionally the parties are themed (ie only water maps, ect).

Place - HeavenGames Chat Lobby on ESO (I will create a custom lobby 15 minutes prior to the party times)
Time - 12NOON EST/5PM GMT (Time Converter)
Party #2 Time - 8PM EST/1AM GMT (For those unable to make the first time)

Please note that all the games will have a password: aoe3hrox (). This password will be required to enter our games, and will also be required to enter the chatroom.

I will be hosting, but when we meet at the party times, depending on how many people are there we'll split up the number of people evenly in order to get everyone in a game.
If you have any questions, ask away.

Last week's party.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper

[This message has been edited by Adder (edited 11-12-2005 @ 12:08 PM).]

Replies:
posted 11-11-05 06:13 PM EDT (US)     1 / 122  
Maybe I'll make this one

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )Say hi to the bunny!
"Once they have vaginas, they'll take over the world.-Cy Marlayne on the subject of robots.
posted 11-11-05 06:18 PM EDT (US)     2 / 122  
yeah i forgot about last weeks'

Check out my YouTube Page!
ESO - LO12DS_Fry
posted 11-11-05 06:20 PM EDT (US)     3 / 122  
If I can get onto ESO by 5PM tommorow I'll be there. Haven't been able to since yesterday when I finally got the thing.

A coward you are Withnail, an expert on bulls you are not
posted 11-11-05 06:44 PM EDT (US)     4 / 122  
I might be able to get to the second party. Maybe even the first if I'm lucky.

"I found no one ripe for many of my thoughts; the case of 'Zarathustra' proves that one can speak with the
utmost clearness, and yet not be heard by any one." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
"The fearless are merely fearless. People who act in spite of their fear are truly brave."
Oprichniks are the best units in AoE3. Why? It's elementary, they're Horse-riding Russian Pirates, nothing beats Horse-riding Russian Pirates.
posted 11-11-05 06:44 PM EDT (US)     5 / 122  
Count me in Adder. Maybe we can play a game so I don't have to leave this time.
posted 11-11-05 07:04 PM EDT (US)     6 / 122  
Edit: Nevermind, my question was answered by Dio, thanks!

My ESO username: MikeX
ES needs to enable online custom-made scenarios.

My System Specs: 34% from top! (According to Microsoft Online Ratings)
Processor AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1918MHz | Display Card ATI RADEON 9600 XT | Memory 512MB | Operating System Microsoft Windows XP | Free Disk Space 36.56GB | Display Card Memory 128MB | Display Driver Version 6.14.10.6542 | DirectX Version 9.0c | Optical Drive CD/DVD | Sound Card SB Live! Audio [CC00]

[This message has been edited by MikeX (edited 11-12-2005 @ 05:44 PM).]

posted 11-11-05 07:07 PM EDT (US)     7 / 122  
posted 11-11-05 07:34 PM EDT (US)     8 / 122  
awwwwwww I can't make this one. I'll be there next week.
*cries*

Quote from WH_demoneyekyo: "I would say u need more thinking playing "Go" then u would playing chess."
posted 11-11-05 07:36 PM EDT (US)     9 / 122  
I'll be able to make the 8 o'clock one, hopefully.
I need to practice, haven't played all week.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][] Stonewall J [][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
posted 11-11-05 07:38 PM EDT (US)     10 / 122  
Count me in

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
posted 11-11-05 08:03 PM EDT (US)     11 / 122  
ill be there

Eso: scuzz
posted 11-11-05 08:07 PM EDT (US)     12 / 122  
I should be there for the late one.

Last weeks was good fun, once we got a non-lagfest going. Barely caught Adder at all though ; it seems he was playing while us lot were chatting/organising, and vice versa.

posted 11-11-05 08:11 PM EDT (US)     13 / 122  
Im not very active in the age community (or the heaven community for that matter). Im sort of like the g-man in that sense; Showing up every once in a while mysteriously for a serious but whooping and fading out before you even knew who was there. But you can count me in from 1:30 - 5:00 I work at the Saturday morning market in guelph and I get off a noon so I'll make it for the last half.(I hope it will be as good as you all claim it is)

To Love ones self is the begining of a lifelong romance.
www.freewebs.com/oldelpasogame
posted 11-11-05 08:19 PM EDT (US)     14 / 122  
That g-man bastard. *frown*

Anyway, I'll probably make the second one.

    
posted 11-11-05 08:24 PM EDT (US)     15 / 122  
I'll be there, but I'm not happy about the first. They were supposed to be unranked, and I find that my 1 loss is from a crashed game from the forum party that someone made ranked. After someone dropped the game just went massively glitchy. Another game that I won at the forum party was ranked too.

MAKE SURE THEY'RE UNRANKED

But yeah, I'll be there.

"Math is the language in which God has written the universe."
posted 11-11-05 08:44 PM EDT (US)     16 / 122  
Yeah, on a sidenote, to make a game unranked, just click the handicap button if you're the host - don't apply any handicaps though.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 11-11-05 08:51 PM EDT (US)     17 / 122  
Hopefully I'll actually get in a game this time and not get wisked away...or maybe I won't be able to leave "A Feast For Crows" we'll see, I guess.

"Hell is not place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambition"
"Put you hands in the air like you've got the heat to you back / And shake your body like a baby, born addicted to crack"
both by Immortal Technique "Leaving the Past"
posted 11-11-05 10:37 PM EDT (US)     18 / 122  
posted 11-11-05 11:21 PM EDT (US)     19 / 122  
Yeah ...Lets party like it's 1999...

Hmm.. that might not work, AoE3 wasn't out yet..

I warned you... my mind has a mind of it's own !
My age community stats
My Rating
posted 11-12-05 00:26 AM EDT (US)     20 / 122  
I'll be there at exactly 10 oclock, cause I live in Victoria BC .

My ESO name is Toysoldier, and I only have a crappy level 1 French and Dutch city .

I reject your reality, and substatute my own!
posted 11-12-05 00:34 AM EDT (US)     21 / 122  

Quote:

Last party I went on ESO about 2 or 3 o'clock, but I didn't see the HG chat room. Do you only meet at the beginning of the party in the lobby then? Im in central time so I guess that means 1:00 PM for me right?

Central time zone is -1 hour from EST so you would go to the 8 EST one at 7, and the noon one at 11 AM

posted 11-12-05 02:11 AM EDT (US)     22 / 122  
Damn, again I've got no time.
posted 11-12-05 02:40 AM EDT (US)     23 / 122  
I think I'll try to make the 8PM one.
posted 11-12-05 04:59 AM EDT (US)     24 / 122  

Quote:

They were supposed to be unranked, and I find that my 1 loss is from a crashed game from the forum party that someone made ranked.

Does it matter? I doubt that you are going to be hunted down by the thought police for 1 loss .

///scipio_africanus\\\
"Scipio rules. Nelson sucks." - Jax
"I have a shrine to Scipio in my closet."- Doitzel
"posting a link with no sort of comment or explanation is not something we readily condone in OD." - GillB
The Gamers' Manifesto|Welcome to HG!|The Sanatorium
Winner of the Order of Doitzel!
posted 11-12-05 05:42 AM EDT (US)     25 / 122  
Just wondering, do many people show up at the first party?

Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » Forum Party - Saturday, November 12th!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames