posted 10-21-05 06:07 PM EDT (US)   
Let's see who's cooking up a project

Please fill out this form to announce a project:

[b]Name of Project:[/b] [u]Insert Project Name Here[/u]
[b]Type of Project:[/b]
[b]Author(s):[/b]
[b]Progress:[/b]
[b]Release Date:[/b] <If known, [Month] [Day] [Year]>
[b]Short Description:[/b] <A description of your projects, limit length to a minimum, please.>
[b][url=<Insert url to project thread>]Project Thread[/url][/b]

Age Of Empires III Projects in Progress

Project names listing (Alphabetical)

|| ANBU Blood || Castle Blood I: Nomads || Castle Blood II: Advanced
|| Castle Blood III: Alliances || Gettysburg: The Three Long Days || The Great Exile
|| Indian Invasions || Jack Absolute || Machu Picchu
|| One Nation, Divisible || Pirates of the Caribean: Curse of the Black Pearl || Race Against Time
|| Roanoke: The Lost Colony || The Trade Route || Vendetta

Detailed Project informations: (sorted by progress)

Name of Project: Race Against Time
Type of Project:Multiplayer
Author(s):TrituateXH53
Progress:50%(map design)
Release Date: Unkown
Short Description: You have to kill the enemies drummer boy before time runs out. There are three different modes: 1. Easy 2.Medium 3.Hard
Easy you get 5 minutes before timer starts, and you get 20 minutes to kill opponent. Meduim you just get 15 minutes. And Hard, you get 10 minutes, and less upgrades. Upgrades- Upgrades will enhance your Guardian of the drummer boy in a few different ways. Some are increasing speed, increasing attack, and defence of the drummer boy, and reveal the map for 5 seconds, and many more! I will try to make it as fair and fun as possible!

Name of Project: The Trade Route
Type of Project:MP Build and Destroy/RPG
Number of Players:6 + 2AI
Author(s): Siewart
Progress: 30%
Release Date: ASAP
Short Description: 2 countries are fighting to gain control of the whole trade route. Both teams got 2 of them protected in a fort. You can buy units for experience your will gain. Mission: Gain control of all Trade Post.
no thread yet

Name of Project: Jack Absolute
Type of Project:RPG, Single Player Scenario
Author(s):Gaurdian_112, Archmanger(voices)
Progress:25%
Release Date:Unknown
Short Description: An epic, massive and intense RPG adventure from the team that brought you the massive RPG's Birthright-The Adventure and Heroes Chronicles.

Project Thread

Name of Project: Castle Blood I: Nomads
Type of Project:MP Blood
b]Number of Players:[/b]8
Progress: 25%
Short Description: The first settlers have come to The New World. Armed with outpost wagons a ressurection wagon and 2 fort wagons, an explorler as guard. Mission: kill your enemies fort by using your special units.
no thread yet

Name of Project: Indian Invasions
Type of Project: Scenario
Author(s): Kovo
Progress: 25%
Release Date: In November
Short Description: You (Native Americans) must take on the British stronghold which is a staging ground for mass slaughters of your people. Your freinds, the French will also aid you in your quest to ride out the British.
Triggers will take up most of my design time. Will also need to do several tests before release.

Name of Project: ANBU Blood
Type of Project: Blood-style map for AoE3
Author(s): bluechipps
Progress: 15%
Release Date: 11-5-05
Short Description: A classic "blood" style game for 4 people. Working heavily on unit balance right now. The closest example of this project would be "Archer Blood" or "Castle Blood" from AoE2. Trying to pack the initial version with as much fun as possible but still remain balanced. For those of you not familiar with "Blood" maps from AoE2, each player starts with a base and a limited choice as to what type of unit they want to use. The chosen unit will begin spawning quickly at their base until the unit limit is reached. The objective is to get kills faster than your enemies because new unit choices, upgrades, and bonus units are awarded for # of kills reached. For example, after your first 25 kills you might be given the option to use strelets instead of crossbowmen. A player wins when all enemy banks are destroyed. I will be posting my "base" map design soon for those who want to make other types of Blood maps using this layout.
Project Page

Name of Project: Malplaquet
Type of Project: Fixed Force
Author: Kor
Progress: 10%
Release Date: unknown
Short Description: It is 1709, and the War of the Spanish Succession has been raging for years. A coalition of Dutch, Austrian and British forces has pushed the French back from Flanders, and as the war edges ever close to the French borders, Marshal Villars is allowed to fight one battle to halt the invading force. Can 80 000 Frenchmen beat off the 110 000 large army the Duke of Marlborough and Prince Eugene?
Fight as the French in this pivotal battle, defending vital positions to inflict as many casualties as possible, and turn the war for France.

Name of Project: Roanoke: The Lost Colony
Type of Project: build & destroy, fixed forces campaign
Author(s): CaveTown
Progress:10%
Release Date: Unknown
Short Description: <Roanoke is running out of supplies, and John White goes to get supplies, but takes to long, and Roanoke is under attack.(Most of story made by me, some is historical.)>

Name of Project: Gettysburg: The Three Long Days
Type of Project: Scenario, Multiplayer, Blood
Author(s): SunTzuX
Progress: 5% - AP Hill vs Reynolds/Doubleday on Day 1 nearly complete
Release Date: Christmas 2005 - Gameplay Alphas with next patch.
Short Description: Gettysburg: The Three Long Days will allow players to shape the course of the battle against another player. Troops arrive on the battlefield from traditional locations. It is up to you to choose the ground to fight on. Will history be changed? Evolving objectives, great generals and more.

No Project Thread Until First Multiplayer Alpha email/msg me with suggestions.

Name of Project: Castle Blood II: Advanced
Number of Players:8
Progress: 5%
Short Description: After the nomads came The New World has changed. To decide who gain control of wich area they started a tournament: 4 forts on a base: dont lose them, use your special units. Kills give bonus.
no thread yet

Name of Project: Castle Blood III: Alliances
Number of Players:8
Progress: 5%
Short Description: After years of betrayal 2 teams fought for the honor of The New World: Winning team gain control of the whole New World. Played on a balanced map: 2 connected islands, both teams conrol one island. Team Work is very important. Dont lose your Command Centre. USe your forts to build units. Kills give bonus.
no thread yet

Name of Project: The Great Exile
Type of Project: Mostly RPG
Author(s): Pepsidude_123
Progress: 5% done
Release Date: 12/24/05, demo release - 11/10/05
Short Description: Most of the storyline will remain a secret until the demo (though Gaurdian knows it ) You play as two Spaniards who have been exiled to the New World after the Spanish Armada. You ally native americans and fight in giant armies to discover the shocking truth of everything around you.
No project thread yet

Name of Project: Pirates of the Caribean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Type of Project: Unit mod plus campaingn.
Author(s):The_Assimilator
Progress: 0%
Release Date: unknown.
Short Description: A single unit mod to start it off, then maybe a campaign based on the film.

Don't have a url link/thread yet.

Name of Project: Vendetta
Type of Project: RPG/mini-campaign
Author(s): Reinfire
Progress: 0% (concept stage)
Release Date: unknown
Short Description:A massive RPG map filled with excellent eye-candy and triggerwork. On this map you can decide how you achieve your ultimate goal with endless possibilitys. You will encounter a realistic enviroment with taverns, hospitals, a governor, an extensive millitary career, harbours, a very wide commerce system, bandits, criminals and many many more, giving you the oppurtunity to completely customise the game in the way you like, giving you hours of entertainment. This project will also contain 2 cinematic maps for the storyline.

No project thread available yet

Name of Project: Machu Picchu:
Type of Project:RPG, Single Player Scenario
Author(s):Latino Heat III
Progress:0% as of yet
Release Date:unknown
Short Description:Machu Pitchu is an rpg scenario set around the area of the Inca city Machu Picchu. You play as a French explorer, as you venture around the Amazon. Features enclude, Buying clothes/disguises, jobs/professions in which you can generate coin for spending, Day & night cycles, you can encreae your speed by Resting, Weather Cycles, Quests, and much much more. Look for the showcase in the near future!

Name of Project: One Nation, Divisible
Type of Project: Civil War Campaign
Author(s): Dom Pedro II
Progress: Concept stage
Release Date: ???
Short Description: This is a campaign featuring many specially-designed units, buildings, and props. It begins with the battle of First Manassas in July 1861 and goes up until the Seven Days Battles when history suddenly takes a dramatic new course. The game is played from multiple perspectives including: General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson, General Jeb Stuart, General Ulysses S. Grant, Colonel Jacob Frick, General John Hunt Morgan and U.S. intelligence chief Lafayette Baker. Based on the novel in progress by the same author.

No url yet

• [This message has been edited by battlestarooo (edited 10-25-2005 @ 09:57 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 10-25-05 09:33 AM EDT (US)     26 / 39  
    Uh... What was wrong with my thread? <_<

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    posted 10-25-05 09:54 AM EDT (US)     27 / 39  
    Latino heat III: send to battlestarooo@yahoo.com
    or is that all of the info?

[This message has been edited by battlestarooo (edited 10-25-2005 @ 09:55 AM).]

posted 10-26-05 03:11 AM EDT (US)     28 / 39  
    That should be enough to work with shouldnt it battlestarooo?

If you feel you really need more I can email you though.

Latino Heat III

posted 10-26-05 11:43 AM EDT (US)     29 / 39  
    Name of Project: Invasion!
    Type of Project: Psudo blood style map available in SP and MP
    Author(s): bashveank
    Progress: 35%
    Release Date: Probably before Christmas
    Short Description: A USA vs. Indian map in which you have 20 mins. to build up your forces before you are subject to a massive slaugter led by enraged natives. special design ensures a unique (but not restricted) style of gameplay. Available in an assortment of SP and MP modes.

posted 10-26-05 03:02 PM EDT (US)     30 / 39  
    send me some of your screenshots if you have em.
    posted 10-26-05 05:52 PM EDT (US)     31 / 39  
    Ok sure

Latino Heat III

posted 11-13-05 05:08 PM EDT (US)     32 / 39  
    *bump*

I feel that this is an important thread that should be used! I encurage everyone to post there projects so people can hype about them.

oh you can wait for what I can give
    you know what I am so you know how I live
    try to look proud but you’re not in the slightest
    its happening now and it’s always been like this.
    posted 11-13-05 07:30 PM EDT (US)     33 / 39  
    Yes in fact I would make a case for it being stickied.

,,_____________,
    `/-|[=]________] Gladius Iuratus
    ,/__/o)Catch Me if You Can
    /__/(o)*clickclick*(o)*bangbang*(o)
    posted 11-13-05 08:15 PM EDT (US)     34 / 39  
    Name of Project: Outlaw
    Type of Project: Single Player Scenerio
    Author(s): Jasper
    Progress: Map-10% Triggers 0%
    Release Date: February 13th
    Short Description: Citys, towns, and soceity has been established, though the land is littered with Hostile Indains and outlaws like you. Go on quests, fight the redcoats, lead armys of Indains. Do whatever the hell you want! Just don't get caught by the Police!

Topic-http://archsyndicate.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=167
    Website(under construction)-http://www.freewebs.com/theoutlaw/

[This message has been edited by Cirruis (edited 11-13-2005 @ 08:18 PM).]

posted 11-20-05 08:22 PM EDT (US)     35 / 39  
    Name of ProjectNatural Green
    Type of Project: Single Player RPG
    Author(s):Natural Green
    Progress: 2%
    Release Date:Spring/Summer 2006
    Short Description: A man meets a mysterious woman with green eyes. Will feature : choice dialogue for every villager, coice dialogue during events that will affect the outcome of that particular event, 2000x2000 map with large areas of forest, desert, plains, and snow to complete the RPG feel.

[This message has been edited by Natural Green (edited 11-20-2005 @ 08:23 PM).]

posted 11-20-05 08:45 PM EDT (US)     36 / 39  
    Dang, 2000x2000... good luck

Name of Project:In The Darkest Night
    Type of Project: Singlplayer RPG
    Author(s): TrituateXH53
    Progress: 1%
    Release Date:Unkowm, mabey in late December or
    January
    Short Description: It will be a big, eyecandy filled map with hundreds of quests to go on and lots of items to find. Sometimes there will be choice dialouges that will change the course of play. You will go on a huge adventure with two companions that follow you and fight with you. They will have their own trigger controlled ai. You can gain up to 99 level and your partners have random level-ups. It will also have a great story line and I am going to try to give it a lot of replayability value.

P.S. Battlestaroo can you take off my Race Against Time scenario. It has been deleted by my darn computer.

[This message has been edited by TrituateXH53 (edited 11-20-2005 @ 08:46 PM).]

posted 11-20-05 08:59 PM EDT (US)     37 / 39  
    Name of Project: The Crimean War
    Type of Project: Single-Player Historical Campaign Author(s): patine
    Progress: First scenario in campaign almost done
    Release Date: Unknown
    Short Description: A campaign of linked scenarios dealing with the Crimean War (1853-1856) from a Russian perspective where you must beat the tides of history and defeat the Alliance
    http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-in/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=12,26561,0,10

[This message has been edited by patine (edited 11-20-2005 @ 11:23 PM).]

posted 11-20-05 09:46 PM EDT (US)     38 / 39  
    I demand the right to use negative and nonreal numnbers to describe my scenario progress.

Since I never finish anything, all of my projects are an infinite distance from completion, and yet a finite distance from being started.

_________________.##@@$$$@@##._____________
    ______________,##@$::%$$%%::$@##.__________
    ____________#@$:%%000000000%%:$@#_________
    ___________#@$:%00'___________'00%:$@#_______
    __________#@$:%0'_______________'0%:$@#______
    _________#@$:%0__________________0%:$@#_____
    posted 11-20-05 11:33 PM EDT (US)     39 / 39  
    Jack Absolute- 35%.
    « Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
    Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » List of Projects Being Made
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames