You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Nein Much Orange - How Doitzel Stole Christmas (with his pet dog... er, snake, Adder)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 26 27 28  Next Page »
posted 11-17-05 06:56 PM EDT (US)   
Welcome to nein Orange Lemons. Feel free to spam your hearts out contribute to a constructive conversation.

ZOMG!!!

If pie=good, then good must = pie. Therefore I substitute "good" for "pie".

For old times sake

[This message has been edited by EaZy (edited 11-20-2005 @ 01:30 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-04-05 09:20 PM EDT (US)     676 / 680  
I'm working on convincing someone to help me make a nice surprise for the forummers that dare show up on Christmas.

Other than that, I'll have my gaming PC fixed by then. I consider spending the whole day online playing AoE3 and CoD2 special plans. We're not having any crappy, annoying, alcoholic relatives over this Christmas, so it'll just be my immediate family enjoying a quiet Christmas. I can't wait. ^_^

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
posted 12-04-05 09:26 PM EDT (US)     677 / 680  
Hah, I have to work Christmas Eve actually, if only for a few hours.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
posted 12-05-05 11:31 AM EDT (US)     678 / 680  
Ouch. I'd hope they'd pay you extra for it though.

I'm going to be 'enjoying' Christmas with both sets of Grandparents, and a few Uncles and Aunts thrown in there too. Ah well, at least the food's good.

posted 12-05-05 06:15 PM EDT (US)     679 / 680  
I'm hoping to have a job by Christmas (you wouldn't believe the number of places I've applied), but if I'm not working I'll probably be eating, and doing fun things.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 12-05-05 06:31 PM EDT (US)     680 / 680  
You know, if you grew your hair out some more again you could be a Carrot top impersonator.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 26 27 28  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » Nein Much Orange - How Doitzel Stole Christmas (with his pet dog... er, snake, Adder)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames