You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Nein Much Orange - How Doitzel Stole Christmas (with his pet dog... er, snake, Adder)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 25 26 27 28  Next Page »
posted 11-17-05 06:56 PM EDT (US)   
Welcome to nein Orange Lemons. Feel free to spam your hearts out contribute to a constructive conversation.

ZOMG!!!

If pie=good, then good must = pie. Therefore I substitute "good" for "pie".

For old times sake

[This message has been edited by EaZy (edited 11-20-2005 @ 01:30 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-03-05 06:22 PM EDT (US)     651 / 680  
Too sticky. And sweet.

I am herpes.

Pyro Icon
posted 12-03-05 06:28 PM EDT (US)     652 / 680  
Indeed.

Restoring an old one. Yes i am talking About the Hawker Hurricane. We also have a fully operational Lancaster, a Seafire and a Spitfire. The Spitfire is under intensive work, they should have it repaired and operational in three years.

It would be operational now, but it crashed During a test. The Pilot pushed the nose down too sharply on landing and flipped it, the f00'

Ninja Beagle
"My weenie is beautiful." - Doikie
"Is it just me, or does beagle need neutering?" - Yakcamkir
posted 12-03-05 07:23 PM EDT (US)     653 / 680  
haha not anymore!

[This message has been edited by Shrink (edited 12-03-2005 @ 08:08 PM).]

posted 12-03-05 08:12 PM EDT (US)     654 / 680  
Matthew Flinders came from Lincolnshire.

Discuss.

♥-0

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited 12-03-2005 @ 08:12 PM).]

posted 12-03-05 08:21 PM EDT (US)     655 / 680  

Quote:

haha not anymore!

What the...?

Quote:

Matthew Flinders came from Lincolnshire. Discuss.

See above.

YOU ALL SUCK DIO EAR!!!

Ok, i'll stop spamming. So, who has any interesting stories or topics?

Ninja Beagle
"My weenie is beautiful." - Doikie
"Is it just me, or does beagle need neutering?" - Yakcamkir

[This message has been edited by British_Eagle (edited 12-03-2005 @ 08:21 PM).]

posted 12-03-05 08:34 PM EDT (US)     656 / 680  

Quote:

We don't know Cheesewiz's sexuality. I would have thought homosexuality is the default, but I may be wrong.

Wow, you think the same way as all the other gay guys. At least you fit into your own crowd.

So anyway, you all had your warning, and you didn't stop spamming. Maybe in a week after you've lost this thread you'll learn to appreciate it. But for now, remain here.

This party's over.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
posted 12-03-05 08:43 PM EDT (US)     657 / 680  
So uh, does this mean I need to sweep up now?

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
posted 12-03-05 08:46 PM EDT (US)     658 / 680  
Seriously, that wasn't that bad.

posted 12-03-05 08:52 PM EDT (US)     659 / 680  
Hey, maybe we can make the thread mods only?

Secks.

But, yeah, a week should be sufficient.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper

[This message has been edited by Adder (edited 12-03-2005 @ 08:52 PM).]

posted 12-03-05 08:57 PM EDT (US)     660 / 680  
I warned them to make some sort of constructive conversation and cut the spam. They did neither. A little spam is fine, every other post saying "Dio sucks" or "Coke > Dio" or whatever is too much. Check the party thread at RTWH. There's a little spam, but there's a lot of real conversation that doesn't need its own topic. The one there is still open.

As such, your right to have this thread has been revoked for a week. It's pretty sad that it had to come to this, but you were warned 300 posts ago and again around 15 or 20 posts ago. No one bothered to listen. Now you know that I am serious.

posted 12-03-05 08:59 PM EDT (US)     661 / 680  
Doitzel, you know that's unfair to those that actually posted with some wits. Also, people would just post "Dio>Coke" kind of talk somewhere else.

posted 12-03-05 09:02 PM EDT (US)     662 / 680  
I know, I agree with you (Doitzel).

Nausicaa, some people ruin it for everyone. ^_^

Spammers.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper

[This message has been edited by Adder (edited 12-03-2005 @ 09:03 PM).]

posted 12-03-05 09:31 PM EDT (US)     663 / 680  
So, is the plan to allow ourselves to have quaint conversation in this thread in order to deliver a menacing blow of torture upon the regular forumers, or, should we just stop posting here for a week as well?

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
posted 12-03-05 09:34 PM EDT (US)     664 / 680  
We will for a while set an example of what an OT thread should look like. Maybe.

posted 12-03-05 09:46 PM EDT (US)     665 / 680  
Brilliant. So, Echo, how are things in Canada?

posted 12-03-05 09:48 PM EDT (US)     666 / 680  
We should have a formal debate for all to see. This could actually be quite fun, a mods-only thread in a public forum. That, or we could talk about the forummers while they can't respond, but can read it. That would really be irritating, wouldn't it?

So anyway, my topic suggestions:

1. Is poverty a serious problem in America?
2. Should marijuana be legalised?
3. National sovereignty vs. globalism/global economy
4. Should stricter regulations be placed on guns?
5. Should the international community step in to resolve regional conflicts such as those in Darfur?

Anyone have any others? These are just off the top of my head.

OMG TEH EVIL DOIKIE GOT POST 666 LOL

[This message has been edited by Doitzel (edited 12-03-2005 @ 09:48 PM).]

posted 12-03-05 09:53 PM EDT (US)     667 / 680  
1. Not really, to me. Comparing to 95% of other countries, America has next to no poor people. I rather help some multi-million dying-from-hunger people than several hundred thousands of poor Americans not having enough.

2. Yes, at least here. It's the 4th largest industry in BC, and the stuff are only around as harmful as Tobacco.

3. Global economy, with national traditions. Culture and economy don't necessary has to mix.

4. Depends where you are. I mean, it's strict enough in Europe, but not enough in America.

5. Depends on the situation.

posted 12-03-05 09:55 PM EDT (US)     668 / 680  

Quote:

1. Is poverty a serious problem in America?
2. Should marijuana be legalised?
3. National sovereignty vs. globalism/global economy
4. Should stricter regulations be placed on guns?
5. Should the international community step in to resolve regional conflicts such as those in Darfur?

1. Poverty is a serious problem anyway. But it is inevitable that population will always generate some poverty. The US really needs to pump more money into education, because a good education will minimize poverty.

2. Here's my take. Why ban pot if they let the much more dangerous problem of alcohol run rampant? Why ban pot but keep cigarettes legal? My opinion, ban all of them in public places, but let people do whatever the heck they want at their own houses.

3. Number three isn't really my strong point, so, I'll back down there.

4. Guns kill people, people kill people. No mice would build a trap for other mice, but people will always build traps for other people. I think required gun safety school for anyone buying a gun is a good idea. And, if you've ever been convicted of any felony, no guns for you.
son shoots the other and that's the end.

5. I think adding more people to a problem involving people is never a good idea.

posted 12-03-05 09:55 PM EDT (US)     669 / 680  
We were supposed to vote on which topic we want and then we each choose a side to have a 2v2 debate. Or at least that's what I meant when I said 'formal debate'. Doesn't have to be like that, so long as we get our point across.

posted 12-04-05 00:07 AM EDT (US)     670 / 680  

Quote:

We will for a while set an example of what an OT thread should look like.

That is the greatest idea I've heard in a long time.

I saw my sister in a [HS] play earlier. They did well, but the play was poorly written. It was supposed to be comedy, it wasn't too funny though. It had a couple good moments, but mediocrity makes me sad. What's even sadder is that a lot of people actually thought it was funny. Maybe they've never been exposed to actual funny things... like Wedding Crashers, that movie was hilarious.

When this thread reopens I expect you all to be little Adder's.

Adder |
posted 12-04-05 01:16 AM EDT (US)     671 / 680  
You mean forum nazi's with bad haircuts?

Just Kidding.

Anyway, I never did see wedding crashers.

[This message has been edited by Cheesewiz (edited 12-04-2005 @ 01:17 AM).]

posted 12-04-05 12:32 PM EDT (US)     672 / 680  
Now notice that it has been over 11 hours since the last post. You see, there is no need to simply bump the thread with a "+1!" because it's sinking.

Slightly disgusting story: My sister went to a concert today and we got stuck with her hyper-active and large puppy, who likes to play rough and kick the crap out of our dogs. It is literally the worst behaved dog I've ever seen. So, because she's so rough, we have to keep one of our dogs, a 5-pound daschund, separate so that he doesn't get hurt.

So he was laying in bed with me, biting on my ear, when I decided to eat a granola bar. I had it on the other side of the bed so that he couldn't get at it and I could eat it in peace. He tried climbing over me to get to it but failed when I restrained him. So what does the little rodent do in defiance? Why, urinates all over my shoulder, of course!

Goddamn dogs. [angry smile here]

Note that this is not thread worthy or all that good of a story, but I felt the need to post and tell the community. It is thus that I made this post in this OT thread. It doesn't belong anywhere else, so it goes here. It humors me and keeps the spam and crappy threads down.

posted 12-04-05 03:59 PM EDT (US)     673 / 680  
Er, I am sure they learn their lesson. How about reopening it?

Just close it again if they spam it again. I mean, even bans have a 1 day ban. Give them a one day closure this time around.

posted 12-04-05 04:13 PM EDT (US)     674 / 680  
posted 12-04-05 08:53 PM EDT (US)     675 / 680  
*edited for slyness*

anywho, does anyone have any cool plans for Christmas?

[This message has been edited by Cheesewiz (edited 12-04-2005 @ 08:57 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 25 26 27 28  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » Nein Much Orange - How Doitzel Stole Christmas (with his pet dog... er, snake, Adder)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames