Moderated by Maffia

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Let the spammification begin! - LPW 1.0
« Previous Page  1 ··· 9 10 11  Next Page »
posted 01-31-05 04:07 AM EDT (US)   
This is the aoe3h's first LPW

Remember follow the CoC and have fun.... Ill add more rules if needed (mods feel free to add rules etc)

[This message has been edited by Centurion_13 (edited 01-31-2005 @ 04:08 AM).]

Replies:
posted 01-31-05 04:39 PM EDT (US)     251 / 263  

Quote:

AoM was ES' last RTS game before AoE III, a lot of the features from AoM will be carried over to AoE III.

As far as the concepts are concerned, there is nothing so far that shows relation to AoM (other than it's an RTS, but I figured I could omit obvious facts, but I guess I was wrong).

And my gripe is not with AoMHers being here. It's mostly with this thread, which not only CALLS for spam (I mean "Last Post Wins"? Elpea, you really think telling people that this is a place for conversation only is going to cut it, even when most of the spam has/had been the cause of the AoMHers who are familiar with LPW's concept?).

Quote:

AoMHer or AoKHer, you're the SAME freaken forummer, seriously, get a life guys.

You do realize the communities at AoMH and AoKH have an obvious contrast.

posted 01-31-05 04:40 PM EDT (US)     252 / 263  
Meh I just don't see the point of setting up an AoMH tradition at AoE3H, try come up with something, well original (hard for some of these guys I know [joke]).

Most likely, once this thread ends, judging by its current rate, in a week or so, there be a LPW set up again, and/or a Splash Splash, then the mods will have to choose . As such, flame wars will probably start (to a certain extent [I'm saying that a lot here..])

posted 01-31-05 04:40 PM EDT (US)     253 / 263  
"United we can move mountains - or mods" - Villi, 2005

I think FOG.
posted 01-31-05 04:41 PM EDT (US)     254 / 263  
I don't realize the "obvious" contrast, for I've visited both forums for quite some time and I'm yet to find out what's the difference.

Every forummer is unique, categorizing forummers is the same as to say that every American is a jerk.

The reason this LPW hasn't been closed yet is because neither mods are online.

[This message has been edited by Elpea (edited 01-31-2005 @ 04:42 PM).]

posted 01-31-05 04:48 PM EDT (US)     255 / 263  

Quote:

I don't realize the "obvious" contrast, for I've visited both forums for quite some time and I'm yet to find out what's the difference.

Check the Community Forums at AoKH and at AoMH. Then, compare the SD forums of both Heavens. Then, move on to G&SD. Compare the posts, number of closed threads, spam threads, etc.

Edit: In fact, just check this forum and compare the threads made by AoMHers and the threads made by AoKHers (if any).

Quote:

Every forummer is unique, categorizing forummers is the same as to say that every American is a jerk.

Granted there are intelligent forumers at AoMH, the overwhelming majority leaves much to be desired.

[This message has been edited by Darkmaster (edited 01-31-2005 @ 04:51 PM).]

posted 01-31-05 04:51 PM EDT (US)     256 / 263  
AoMH also have many times as much traffic, which can also add up to many times the number of bad personal, which AoMHers themselfs dislike as much as you do.

AoKH is an older game therefore attracting an older crowd to GD, but to mistreat AoMHers is really immature and you're not doing any better than they are.

I'm not discussing this, anyone treats anyone indifferently because of the heaven they started posting from, instead of the person they are, is flaming/trolling.

[This message has been edited by Elpea (edited 01-31-2005 @ 04:51 PM).]

posted 01-31-05 04:51 PM EDT (US)     257 / 263  

Quote:

The reason this LPW hasn't been closed yet is because neither mods are online.

Good to hear, *clap clap*.

I think. o_O

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
posted 01-31-05 04:53 PM EDT (US)     258 / 263  
You're an AoMHer by birth, Elpea, but you don't see me treating you any differently than any other person.

posted 01-31-05 04:54 PM EDT (US)     259 / 263  
I'm a EEHer by birth

(Wow, we have births now? )

posted 01-31-05 04:56 PM EDT (US)     260 / 263  
It seems that two worlds collide....time will tell which world exploding will cause the most pain....Contrast is not a strong enough word. There is a world of difference between AoKH and AoMH as there is between the games.

But honestly who cares as long as the kiddies from AoMH behave and stop trying to n00bify a new forum like they have n00bified their own......

Flaming and trolling you say.........Goodbye

I really do need a signature that is a little better than this
I am TOAO_Grub, be unafraid, very unafraid
posted 01-31-05 04:56 PM EDT (US)     261 / 263  
SPAM!

Bbbbbooooorrrriiinnnngggg..........
posted 01-31-05 04:57 PM EDT (US)     262 / 263  
'Cause he rocks . Oh I dunno, I just don't like the name .

@ DM: http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=2,24,,10

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=2,22,,10

Thats two to like: 16? (rough estimate, )

posted 01-31-05 04:59 PM EDT (US)     263 / 263  
This thread is spam, and to be honest, I'm sure we'd all prefer an AoE3H community forum that isn't full of spam.

Closed.

» Your attractive master.
» "Because I before E is a LIE!!!"
« Previous Page  1 ··· 9 10 11  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » Let the spammification begin! - LPW 1.0
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames