Designer's Mod for TWC Patch 1.04

Author File Description
twoqtimes2
File Details
Game Version: TWC
Age of Empires III TWC Designers Mod For Patch 1.04

Now with auto install/uninstall exe

Install:

Double click the AoE III TWC Designers Mod icon and follow on-screen instructions.

Uninstall:
Now , easier than ever!! I have placed an icon on your desktop that says "AoE III TWC Restore". Simply double click the "AoE III TWC Restore" icon and the program will remove all files placed in your game by the AoE III TWC Designers Mod and restore all files that were replaced by the AoE III TWC Designers Mod back to what they were before you installed the mod.

If you had the original, unmodded Age of Empires III TWC on your machine, the uninstaller (AoE III TWC Restore) will restore the game's Data and ART files back to that state.

IMPORTANT!! If you had another mod installed, the uninstaller (AoE III TWC Restore) will restore the game's Data files back to that state. It will NOT restore any modded art files. It is highly recommended to backup any previously installed modded art files before installing the Age of Empires III TWC Designers Mod.

Updates:

1) Obviously, the Designers Mod is now packed into an auto installer/uninstaller.

2) I found a few more objects in the game files. These are now available.
These include:
  • HCBoston TradeCenter
  • academy_doors
  • academy_TOL_doors
  • HCFrench Dock
  • HCFrench Market
  • QMarket
  • QHarbor_prp01
  • QMarket_prop01
  • QMarket_prop02

3) New Blood objects provided by Argalius.

Credits:

CusterGrant for the Alt Trees, HC and Crop terrains, Fireworks and weather effects and several new buildings.

sziggi for his RPG mod including nugget am_Cave, Magic Spring, weather effects, and several special units.

Twoqtimes2 for the HC skyboxes, unshiny cabin, "Q" objects, other objects, Flying IGC Units, all TWC unlocked objects and units, repairs and auto installer/uninstaller.

jonathan1222 for the HC units

ToMyBoy for the original HC Buildings

Poisonium for the HC water objects, Placeable Trading Post, and Stagecoach.

RiderOfEternity and BigFatZ for the Japanese Ronin units and tents.

Argalius for the Blood objects.

Look for the New Skybox add-on from Twoqtimes2

Any difficulties in installation or any comments, please email me at
wdbonds@comcast.net
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Arvedui
(id: ashwin13)
When I try to unzip the file, a error message saying "Unexpected end of file" comes up.
twoqtimes2
File Author
Hmmmm, Not sure what is going on there, ashwin. As a test, I just downloaded from here and unzipped, and all worked fine for me.

If anyone else is having trouble, please post.
legodude when i download it nothing pops up after i click open after its loaded.what do i do.

thanks
legodude

Arvedui
I've managed to isolate the problem, when I copy and paste the files and folders, everything gets pasted properly except for the buildings folder. The building folder has one folder inside of it, the bank folder. The bank folder has nothing inside of it. Obviously, the bank folder has the problem.

EDIT: The barracks, cabin, and church folders and files dont paste either.

[Edited on 01/21/07 @ 04:28 PM]

twoqtimes2
File Author
legodude, I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what doesn't pop up. Are you saying that the readme won't open or that objects in the editor won't be visible or that the files you extracted don't show, etc... I need more info.

legodude i mean i downloaded it and the file wont pop up
twoqtimes2
File Author
@ legodude- I have replied to your email and hopefully that will get you fixed up.

@Ashwin - I would recommend you redownload the file. I downloaded it again to check your issue, and all folders were complete and had files in them when I unzipped.
Arvedui
I downloaded it two more times, it worked the second. I love the mod, I must say it's great!
Koalinha Hey.

I really need your help.. After many times trying to mode the game, i wasn't can't change anything! The textures still the same..

i'm curious, because the files is all process in art.bar..

I've imagine u realocate the proto's destination to open the files in the nammed folders (in art, in case). The folders u put in .RAR file isn't in my art folder.. I've tried so many times to install your mod's (the Ao3 Original too), but, with no sucess..

My e-mail is luh-yart@hotmail.com.. if u can help me, i really appreciate.

Greetings from Brazil!
Arabian Nights Hmm...I tried this, and it really screwed my game; No homecity screen, graphics are missing, and When I play the campaign my civ changes from Aztec to Comanche with Iriquois tech tree. Help? Maybe it's another mod....
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,110
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:7.46 MB