New Files

Modpacks » Switzerland Civ

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Switzerland Civ

Author File Description
viper987
File Details
Game Version: TWC
This mod lets you have Switzerland a civ and this is my first mod ever and credit goes to Irish_Legend8 as i have used his Europe mod (polish) as a base for mine. if any one would please tell the mistakes and how to correct them that would be good and how to make flags and change the cards as i do not know how too.Comments & reviews please after download.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
irish_legend8 looks good well done
viper987
File Author
ty its my first mod ever but i dont know how to use a flag which isnt your polish one? do you know how i can make a swiss flag and change the cards as if i change the cards it just uses the one that you set as your polish one?

[Edited on 02/05/07 @ 02:38 PM]

AndrewYang I don't know how to get the rockets in the British civilization. Can you tell me how to get them in my artillery barraks, because I can't seem to find them, and also in the french I can't find the cuirassiers.
viper987
File Author
hmmmmmmm are u missing the cuirarrsers? they might be a problem in the proto xml file as i had trouble with it. ill post back when i find out
alvaro_qc viper dont look for... i have been looking some Mods and in all Andrew put that the cui and the rockets are missing.. he is just joking i think
DayoftheNinja I can't find the sp_Swiss_homecity file. My Savegame folder is empty
MarioFreak17 ummmm whats a xm whatever file how do you dothis stuff!?! someone e-mail me because i need advice

my email is MarioFreak17@yahoo.com
MarioFreak17 help
napoleon95 i have installed it but i dont have any Swiss civ

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:2,647