New Files

Random Map Scripts » Orca Map Pack

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Orca Map Pack

Author File Description
Orca
File Details
Game Version: TWC

Updated with background map images for loading screen etc. - Special thanks to STR_Viper_ for doing those great Artworks.

See here for description :
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Orca
File Author
http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,33201,0,10

Copy the folders containing the Artworks to :
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\art\ui\random_map\

[Edited on 03/13/07 @ 07:58 AM]

Gastraphete very nice :)

[Edited on 03/09/07 @ 06:41 PM]

dr nefarious I get a ton of debugger errors when I try to start the Pandora's Box map. It seems to work fine afterwards, but first I have to click through the code like crazy.
Don't you get the same problem when you run it in debug mode?
Orca
File Author

I think not really many people use the debugger mode and just dont notice (other than the map takes a while to load sometimes).
I stopped using it after a while also, its messed up and not too helpful in my opinion.

dr nefarious Too bad - it really looked like the random map to end all random maps, but the bugs render it useless for me.
Orca
File Author
If you really need the debugger sometimes you can make a second desktop icon where you can start the game without using the debugger.

Rightclick on the age3 Icon, select copy and place the copy somewhere else on your Desktop.
Rightclick on the copied age3 icon and select properties. Go to the first textbox and get rid of any debug commands the entry should look something like this :
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\age3.exe

[Edited on 03/13/07 @ 07:59 AM]

MelancholyChase According to the forum, these were for TWC, accoding to my eyes it says under Game Version: aoe3. It was a bit confusing at first but I got to understanding thanks to the forum, anyway I'll try this out and possibly review it if I'm not too into the maps and stay playing for hours. Sounds fun!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:2,489
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:3.13 MB
Added:03/02/07